Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training
3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training – Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training – Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 18 Hours 54 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Rochelle Calvert
- 18 Hours 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 29, 2019
You know how important it is for clients to have confidence in their clinician – to know the comfort of working with someone who’s invested extra time and effort to build the necessary skills to provide treatment at the highest level.
But standing out from the crowd can be tough. When clients have so many options, how do you differentiate yourself from your colleagues?
Watch this recording and dramatically improve your mindfulness skills for enhanced treatment of anxiety, trauma, shame, depression, addiction, chronic pain and more!
Get answers to your questions on organizing and leading a mindfulness practice with clients, learn to effectively use numerous core and advanced mindfulness skills and exercises, and get detailed instruction on incorporating them into treatment with plans for pairing them with the specific mental health disorders you see in your office each day.
|Manual – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training: Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course (17.3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Strengthen Your Mindfulness Practice
- Routine, meaning, and connection to support consistent practice
- Mindfulness and nature practices
- The four foundations in mindfulness
- Transform barriers within your practice
- Thoughts and emotions
- Loving kindness
Mindfulness Techniques to Build Trust and Connection with Your Clients
- Affect regulation techniques for therapist and client
- Techniques to create empathetic connection
- Eliminate compassion fatigue with compassionate presence
- Exercises to build clients trust in themselves
Enhance Motivation with Creative Mindfulness Strategies
- Visuals, metaphors, and poetry to explain mindfulness
- Motivate clients with neuroplasticity
- Strategies to shift the ”Automatic Pilot”
- Exercises to teach reacting vs responding
Start and Sustain: How to Lead Formal and Informal Mindfulness Practices
- Embodiment of mindfulness
- Options for posture, range of experience and types of practice
- How to adapt practices to the unique needs of clients
- Leading inquiry strategies for deepened experience of mindfulness
- Mindful daily moments, brief practices and other informal practices
Mindfulness Techniques and Experiential Exercises for Enhanced Treatment of:
Anxiety & Stress
- Exercises to increase awareness of stress response
- Techniques to relax the arousal state
- Reduce anxious thoughts with:
- 3-minute breathing practice
- Mindful walking practice
- Grounding and orienting techniques for felt safety
- Somatic exercises for emotional regulation
- Strategies to support overwhelm with breath and body practices
Shame and Guilt
- Body awareness practices to soften shame and guilt
- Care for shame with self-compassion
- Mindful antidotes to self-judgement
- Letting go exercises to shift attention and attitude
- Mindfully be with the body in anger
- Formal and informal practices to work with anger
- Respond vs. react exercises
- Diaphragmatic breathing to improve sleep
- Interventions for challenging thoughts linked to insomnia
- Mindful practice with technology
- Manage negative self-talk with awareness of thoughts
- Cope with limited energy through energy awareness practices
- Nature meditations that boost well-being
- Psychological well-being and chronic pain
- Breath awareness practices to decrease acute pain and manage chronic pain
- Loving kindness/compassion meditations for pain reduction
- Mindful eating fundamentals
- Sense awareness skills to shift bad eating habits
- Mindful skills for responding to cravings
- Awareness practices for satiety and hunger
- Mindful awareness of triggers for relapse prevention
- Urge surfing: mindfulness interventions to cope with urges
- Taking in the good – noticing the good events in life
- Stretch attention span with focus building practices
- Mindful movement for controlled attention
- STOP practices for reduced impulsiveness
Group and Individual Session Plans
- To improve client outcome
- Mindfulness-based group programs and emotional resonance
- Identify opportunities in one to one clinical sessions
- Determine which format is best for your client
- Situations that may contraindicate applying mindfulness
Assessment, Growth and Support
- Assess how practices are working for the client
- Grow the path of practice for clients
- Cultivate joy in mindfulness practice
New Mindful Life
Rochelle Calvert, Ph.D., B.C.B.A.-D, is a clinical psychologist and Board Certified Behavior Analyst in private practice in San Diego. Dr. Calvert has studied mindfulness for the past 15 years and offers mindfulness-based therapy to individuals struggling with life transitions, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain conditions, as well as families of developmentally delayed children/adults. She facilitates professional trainings in mindfulness for clinicians and laypersons and has led classes, workshops, and retreats on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Six-Week Introductory Training in Mindfulness (SIT), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mindfulness-Based Eating, Mindful Parenting, and the Mindful Workplace. She is a Certified Mindfulness Teacher and received certification through The Mindfulness Training Institute under teachers Mark Coleman and Martin Aylward. Dr. Calvert was preciously the professional training director for the University of California San Diego’s Center for Mindfulness and earned her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Alliant International University in San Diego.
Financial: Rochelle Calvert is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rochelle Calvert is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Association for Behavior Analysis.
3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training ,Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert, 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training – Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert, 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training Course download,Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert course review
Buy the Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Course – Rochelle Calvert – 3-Day Comprehensive Mindfulness Training course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.