Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents
Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents – Amy Flaherty has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents – Amy Flaherty course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 22 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Amy Flaherty
- 6 Hours 22 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 18, 2017
Techniques to repair the brain and improve:
- Attachment and regulation through Theraplay and Brain Gym exercises
- Coping skills and emotional identification through play techniques
- Executive function for positive choices through sand tray, art therapy and CBT
Are you struggling to find creative, effective, brain-based techniques to help your kids who suffer from anxiety, impulsivity, isolation and defiance as a result of trauma?
Join Amy Flaherty, to discover innovative brain-based techniques, such as sandtray, art, and movement exercises to use in the play room to increase cognitive ability, regulate sensitivity to stimuli, and improve coordination. You will leave with confidence to design, tailor, and apply play therapy techniques using the backing of solid neuroscience.
Learn to recognize trauma loops, dysregulation, regression, rigidity in your clients, and discover countless and effective play therapy techniques to heal them. Take advantage of the latest brain-research to effectively treat common trauma-related behaviors, such as:
- Repetitive movement
- Harm to self and others
- and many more!
Videos, case studies, and experiential techniques will be used to fully explain play therapy techniques and the latest brain research.
|Manual (1.79 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|ASHA Participant Form – SELF STUDY ONLY – 07/18/17 (1.54 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 07/18/17 (0.03 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Overview of the Effect of Trauma on the Brain
- Age-appropriate play
- Environmental vs physical
- Long-lasting effects: ACES score
- Protective factors with trauma
- Importance of attachment research
- Five distinct symptoms of trauma within play therapy
Principles of Interpersonal Neurobiology in Play Therapy
- The Domains of Integration
- The divided brain and why it matters
- How play therapy is able to regulate and allow the person to move up and down the brain system as needed
- Case examples to demonstrate lack of integration
REPAIRING THE BRAIN THROUGH PLAY TECHNIQUES – OVER 30 TECHNIQUES
Techniques for dysregulation, rigidity, regression, trauma loops (targets cerebellum)
- Rhythm games and songs
- Attachment activities
- Touch in play – when appropriate, best practices
Techniques for emotional identification (targets the limbic system)
- Color my heart activity
- Name that feeling
- Angry balloon game
- Angry volcano experiment
- Butterflies in my tummy
- What’s different in the sand tray
Techniques for coping skills to address rigidity, trauma loops, and harmful behaviors (targets the cortex)
- Mad Libs assertiveness skill game
- I can calm down hand game
- Breathing games
- Calm down bottle/sensory bottle
- Positive self-talk
- Biblothearpy in the play room
Techniques to improve executive function for positive choices: After body is regulated and the whole brain is online (targets the pre-frontal cortex)
- Vision board
- Sandtray directives
- Draw headstone
- Carrying shame stones
- Board of directors
Best practices for parents/caregivers
- Name it to tame it
- ACT method
- What research says about the importance of parents working on their own stories
Amy Flaherty is a Licensed Psychological Examiner-Independent, and a RPT in Northeast Arkansas. She has been working with children as well as adults in the outpatient counseling setting for over 10 years. Amy taught intensive play therapy classes for the past several years. In addition to the 150 hours of classes she completed to earn her play therapy credential, she also studied under Theresa Kestly at the Sandtray Institute of New Mexico, completing over 100 hours of intensive study of how the brain works in sandtray and play therapy. Amy blogs and speaks regularly about all things sandtray and play therapy and was featured on the website of the Association of Play Therapy for her work with Pam Dyson of the DFW Center for Play Therapy. Amy is a dynamic, interactive speaker, weaving real life case studies with brain-informed research to provide an overall understanding of play therapy.
Financial: Amy Flaherty is President of True Hope Counseling, PLLC. She is also the founder and director of the Southern Sandtray Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Amy Flaherty is a member of the Association of Play Therapy and the Arkansas Association of Play Therapy.
Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents ,Amy Flaherty,Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents – Amy Flaherty,Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents Course download,Amy Flaherty course review
Buy the Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Amy Flaherty – Play Therapy for Trauma -Brain-Based Strategies for Children & Adolescents course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.