Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice
Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice – Betsy Shandalov has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice – Betsy Shandalov course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 49 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Betsy Shandalov
- 5 Hours 49 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 19, 2018
Yoga Applications across the Lifespan
Yoga has become increasingly popular in the western mainstream world these days, but its therapeutic applications are relatively unknown to most rehabilitation clinicians. This recording is specifically designed for therapists! You will expand your therapeutic repertoire and improve client functions through incorporating yoga in nearly any setting. This material is highly useful for both adult and pediatric clients, and it can be used to assist with pain management too. In fact, yoga therapy can be used with the clients therapists struggle most to help!
Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation will tap into your knowledge of anatomy and physiology (not to mention a little psychology) in order to enhance treatment plans for clients with issues ranging from multiple sclerosis and cancer to cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, and many orthopedic and neurological disorders. You will discover innovative ways to use props and equipment to assist your clients’ therapeutic outcomes. You will view group breakout sessions in which you will discover ways to maximize function using yoga postures for clients in a wide array of settings. By incorporating yoga into your therapeutic practice, you will begin to see health care in a whole new, expanded way. Do not miss this exciting opportunity to bring yoga as a treatment modality to your clients.
This recording is designed for people of all skill levels. You do not need to be experienced with yoga to be able to watch this recording or integrate its benefits with clients!
|Manual – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation (26.99 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Why Yoga as a Therapeutic Modality?
- What is yoga?
- Understand Integrative Medicine
- Review body systems and how they work together
- Understand types of yoga and how yoga therapy aids body systems
- Neuroplasticity of the brain and eye, and brain exercises for adults and kids
- The Nervous System and pain control
- How yoga comforts pain clients
Anatomy of Therapeutic Yoga: Cardiopulmonary System
- Review pulmonary anatomy (case study)
- Proper breathing and its benefits
- Types of pranayama
- Breathing exercises
- Therapeutic breathing and your adults and kids
- When to use pranayama for adults and kids
- Define breathing and positioning
- side-lying in bed
- Case study with group practice of pranayama, seated and standing pose demo
Anatomy of Therapeutic Yoga: Musculoskeletal System
- Posture and nerve and muscle communication
- Anatomy of the shoulder and hip joints
- Opening the joint door: muscle and body balance
- Practical applications for diagnoses
- Secondary disabilities and their consequences, dissecting the mechanics of movement
- muscle imbalance
- Yoga as medicine for adults and kids from dependent clients to active clients
Asana Application and Treatment
- Asana poses
- The science of restorative vs. active poses and the body’s response
- Decide between restorative vs. active poses for treatment
- Case studies in a variety of settings from hospitals to schools
- Perform active poses
Poses: Props and Our Patients
- Perform restorative poses
- How do resting poses help clients with disabilities? (client with cancer case study)
- The importance of elongation and extension of the body and how props assist your clients
- Pictures of supported and active yoga poses for clients with a variety of disabilities
- Props for therapeutic use with spasticity, abnormal tone, weakness, or imbalance
- How do you decide if your client needs resting or active poses and how much?
- Is the client prone, supine, or in a wheelchair?
Pose Lab and Case Study Presentations
- Practice poses and experience the therapeutic benefits of a restorative pose vs. an active pose
- Using props through visuals and poses
- Examine 5 different case studies and determine what poses are best for your clients
- Therapeutic benefits of each pose for each diagnosis and their contraindications
- What props to use for each pose and why
Yoga and Expanding Client Treatment
- In your setting: acute care, inpatient, outpatient, home health, and hospice
- Throughout the lifespan
- Giving the client a gift in the community
- Recent studies in medicine and yoga
- Yoga and its future in health care
- Yoga and the Integrative Medicine team
Betsy Shandalov, OTR /L, C-IAYT, AWC, has worked as a clinician, educator and supervisor in rehabilitation and community re-entry. She now treats adults and children in a variety of healthcare and educational settings, using Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness as her main therapeutic modalities. Her extensive knowledge of disease and disability in a variety of settings combines with her complementary Integrative medicine treatment to provide a new level of understanding of how the brain and the immune system work together for natural and therapeutic healing.
She continues to lecture around the country to encourage and educate other healthcare professionals to learn more about Integrative Medicine and its benefits. Her hope is that if we can teach clients to empower themselves with diet modifications, movement and breath then they can change their lifestyle to prevent injury, heal an existing injury and help with pain management and trauma throughout the lifespan.
Financial: Betsy Shandalov is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Betsy Shandalov has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice ,Betsy Shandalov,Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice – Betsy Shandalov,Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice Course download,Betsy Shandalov course review
Buy the Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Betsy Shandalov – Yoga for Therapeutic Rehabilitation -Learning New Tools & Expanding Your Practice course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.