Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning
The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning – Brooks W. Baer has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning – Brooks W. Baer course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 57 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Brooks W. Baer
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 20, 2017
- Understand the rationale behind the ICD-10 format
- Understand the NOS replacement
- Recognize the implicit bias found in the DSM-5 and how it impacts treatment
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills
- Discover how the DSM writes your treatment plan for you
- Design your own replacement for the 5-Axis system
- Learn how the new PTSD criteria apply to us as providers
- Develop an understanding of the new childhood disorders
The DSM® is possibly the most underutilized tool in mental health. Many clinicians see it as a necessary evil that must be learned in order to bill for services. However, the DSM-5® can be an extremely valuable tool that helps you sharpen your diagnostic skills while bringing clarity and definition to your treatment plans.
This seminar will teach you how to use your DSM® in a way that maximizes your ability to bring healing and growth to your patients. We will discuss the rationale behind all of the major changes, cover the new disorders in detail, and develop a solid clinical understanding of how to address all previously established disorders. This seminar goes beyond simply reviewing lists of symptoms; it explains why the symptoms are on the list and what can be done to help resolve each symptom. Explore the etiology of the disorders and learn to recognize which disorders are caused by nature, which are caused by nurture, and which are caused by adverse life events.
This seminar will help you stand apart from the crowd, as you learn to think about mental disorders in a new way. You will come to understand that mental illnesses are the result of coping and adaptation strategies that have too much intensity. Our job is to find ways to turn that intensity down, so our patients can reach their maximum potential. This recording is guaranteed to increase your understanding of mental illness and equip you to be a more effective therapist.
|Manual ZNM052635 (1.18 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Changes to the DSM®
- Loss of the 5 Axis format
- Loss of the NOS category
- The bias of the DSM®
- The new billing format
Nature versus Nurture
- What we can change and what we can’t
- What requires medication
Clinical Disorders and Etiology
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders
- Bipolar and related disorders
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Eating disorders
Trauma and Stressor Related Disorders
Personality Disorders and Etiology
- Cluster A
- Cluster B
- Cluster C
Medical Conditions that Effect Mental Health
Use of the Cultural Formulation Interview
- How to accurately identify psycho/social stressors
What to do in Place of the GAF Score
- Severity specifiers
Steps to an Efficient and Accurate Diagnosis
- 5 take-home forms to assist you
Disorders Common to Children and Adolescents
- Attention/Deficient Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder
Substance-related and Addictive Disorders
- Review of common criteria
- Review of new rules
How to use the DSM-5® in your Treatment Plans
Brooks W. Baer, MA, LCPC, LMFT, is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor who has been involved in the mental health field for over 25 years. He has well over 20,000 therapy hours and has conducted over 5,000 diagnostic interviews in emergency department settings. Brooks has been a student of CBT for the past 20 years and has logged thousands of hours with a wide variety of patient populations. He has successfully used these principles in hundreds of cases and understands the real world application of this effective treatment modality. You will benefit from his technical understanding of these theories as well as his clinical expertise.
Since 2006, Brooks has taught seminars to more than 8,000 mental health professionals across the country. He currently splits his time between an Emergency Crisis Response team and teaching. Brooks brings you the latest research regarding both therapy and neuroscience; using his extensive clinical experience, he’s able to translate that information into useful principles that can be used every day.
He encourages questions and discussion in order to insure that those who attend his seminars obtain the information they need to be more effective in their various roles. Brooks’ use of humor, relevant examples and his ability to elicit lively audience interaction helps make a tough subject “Fun” … the day will “Fly”.
Financial: Brooks Baer is in private practice. He receives compensation as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Great Falls. Mr. Baer receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Brooks Baer has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning ,Brooks W. Baer,The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning – Brooks W. Baer,The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning Course download,Brooks W. Baer course review
Buy the Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Brooks W. Baer – The DSM-5® for Clinicians -Accurate Diagnosis and Effective Treatment Planning course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.