Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy
2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy – Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy – Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 12 Hours 13 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Carol Kershaw | Bill Wade
- 12 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 08, 2018
You work hard to stay up to date on the latest developments to bring greater healing to your clients. And the field of neuroscience is filled with research that could help you improve effectiveness and efficiency in your practice.
But how do you separate useful information from findings that aren’t relevant to clinical work? How do you distinguish meaningful discoveries from dubious, even dangerous, pseudoscientific claims? And how do you link complicated scientific information to the real-world treatments you need to help clients with the mental health issues they face each day?
This recording will connect the latest findings in the fields of neuroscience and neurobiology to therapeutic interventions you can apply to everyday clinical situations. You’ll discover why neuroscience matters to therapy and learn to apply practical and adaptable tools based in cognitive therapy, attachment, mindfulness, behavioral activation, and positive psychology to the treatment of anxiety, stress, trauma, and depression.
Don’t let confusing scientific jargon and research lead you toward risky misunderstandings or keep you from upgrading your practice by adding a neuroscience informed approach to your clinical work.
Cut through the frustrations of interpreting complex scientific research, and build the confidence you need to bring the brain into therapy!
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course (14.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Motivate and Engage Your Clients with Neuroscience
- Simple explanations on brain structure and function
- The neurobiology of specific disorders
- You can change – neuroplasticity and the potential for transformation
Teach Clients About Brain Health
- Sleep quality and mood
- The habit of exercise
- The value of social support
- Detrimental impacts of stress
How the Neurobiology of Attachment and Relationships Informs Your Clinical Practice
- Neurobiological basis of attachment
- How relationships impact our brains
- Mirror neurons, empathy and connecting with others
- Oxytocin and the individual self
- How attachment style impacts your clients’ relationships
- Attachment and attunement in the therapeutic relationship
Trauma: Connect the Neurobiology of Trauma to Treatment
- Childhood trauma and the trajectory of brain development
- The fight/flight/freeze response
- Implicit memory and the limbic system
- Clinical techniques:
- Trigger identification
- Guided imagery
- Grounding strategies
Anxiety and Stress: Regulate Emotion and Interrupt Anxious Rumination
- How the brain is organized – and how it organizes
- Homeostasis, stress pathways and stress responses
- The resting state – the parasympathetic nervous system and mental health
- Emotional and thinking circuits, and perception of control – and why this matters to therapy
- Clinical techniques:
- Mindful awareness of emotions – labeling emotions
- Interventions that shift focus away from anxious rumination
- Interrupt worry patterns with physical exercise
- Diaphragmatic breathing exercises to regulate emotion
- Resiliency – susceptibility to stress-based damage
Depression: Techniques to Intervene in the Downward Spiral
- The limitations of medication-based treatment
- Brain circuits involved in positive and negative emotion
- The brain’s negativity bias and depression risk
- The amygdala in the depressed brain
- The downward spiral
- Reconstructed memories
- Clinical techniques:
- Behavioral Activation – get out of your head and into your life
- Cognitive therapy tools – problem solving skills in the treatment plan
- The psychology of obtainable goals
- Self-compassion as a buffer to depressive symptoms
Neurocognitive Health Checkup
- Test of Variable Attention (TOVA)
- Mood evaluation
- Biochemical dysfunction and depression
- Measuring memory
- Brain injury
Simple Biofeedback Tools for Regulating Physiological Responses
- Physiological control and psychology
- Biofeedback games
- Controlled breathing
- Heart Rate Variability
- EEG biofeedback training
Distractibility and the Brain: Cognitive Costs in the Land of Information Overload
- The myth of multitasking – Multitasking vs. task switching
- Synaptic pathways, mental states, memory and learning
- The pre-frontal cortex and flexible goal directed behavior
- Teach clients coping strategies that can:
- Reshape detrimental behavioral patterns
- Decrease distractions
- Build organizational and time management skills
The Neuroscience of Positive Psychology
- The science behind gratitude
- Overcome barriers to practicing gratitude
- Easy-to-use gratitude exercises
- The neuroanatomy of forgiveness
- Strengths-based interventions
- Flow states
- Merge action with awareness
- Flow, the prefrontal cortex, and the inner critic
- Research limitations of positive psychology approaches
The Limitations of Neuroscientific Research and Potential Risks
- fMRI imaging
- Things to keep in mind regarding animal studies
- Simple explanations for complicated processes
- Research limitations, and treatment risks
Carol Kershaw, Ed.D., is a licensed psychologist and co-director of the Milton Erickson Institute of Houston and co-author of Brain Change Therapy: Clinical Interventions for Self Transformation (2012 WW Norton), co-author of The Worry Free Mind (Career Press) and author of The Couple’s Hypnotic Dance (Brunner/Mazel). She is board certified in Neurofeedback, a member of the American Psychological Association, and approved consultant for the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis. She is an international trainer and is a frequent presenter in the states on the most cutting edge interventions based in neuroscience and hypnosis. Carol has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC for her cutting-edge work.
Financial: Carol Kershaw receives royalties as an author for W.W. Norton and Company. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Carol Kershaw has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Bill Wade, M.Div., LPC, LMFT is a licensed professional counselor and marriage and family therapist, author and international trainer. Co-director of the Milton Erickson Institute of Houston he is also a co-author of Brain Change Therapy: Clinical Interventions for Self-Transformation and The Worry Free Mind: Train Your Brain, Calm The Stress Spin Cycle, and Discover a Happier, More Productive You. Bill has taught extensively in the states on neuroscience and has also taught meditation and given Dharma lectures at various Buddhist temples.
Financial: J. William Wade maintains a private practice. He receives royalties from W.W. Norton, Amazon Books and CDS. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: J. William Wade is a member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy; American Counseling Association; and Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy ,Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade ,2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy – Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade ,2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy Course download,Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade course review
Buy the Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Carol Kershaw, Bill Wade – 2-Day Intensive Neuroscience for Clinicians Course-Bring the Brain into Therapy course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.