Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail
The Heart in Detail – Cathy Lockett has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Heart in Detail – Cathy Lockett course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 07 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Cathy Lockett
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 21, 2020
Did you ever wonder why your patient with an inferior MI has bradycardias or a patient with heart failure is on an ACE inhibitor?
Or become confused about ejection fractions, let alone hemodynamics?
If you have a hard time explaining to your patients about which blood vessel perfuses what part of the heart, or why they have an arrhythmia, or how their heart failure is causing their kidney problems, then you need to join Cathy Lockett, RN, MHA, BSN, CCRN-K, a mentor who can really make the information easy and understandable.
Designed with the bedside clinician in mind, this seminar is appropriate for all healthcare professionals wanting to improve their assessment skills, build a firm foundation of cardiac anatomy and physiology and apply these skills in daily patient care. Understanding these essential concepts will help you find patient complications faster and respond to them more appropriately. Cathy’s teaching style allows for an informal interactive discussion. You will leave with a systematic approach to interpreting EKGs, an understanding of common cardiac pathologies, and a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in patient care.
|Manual – The Heart in Detail (12.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Cardiovascular Assessment: Critical Clues You Should NEVER Miss
- Contrasting Electrical from Mechanical Cardiac function
- Hemodynamics: Understanding Cardiac Output
Don’t Miss a Beat Interpreting Heart Sounds
- Contrast Normal from Abnormal Heart Sounds
- Murmurs: Differentiating Systolic from Diastolic
- S3/S4 Gallops
- Compensatory Mechanisms
- Maintaining Cardiac Output & Blood Pressure
Fast & Slow Dysrhythmias
- Choosing Your Monitor Leads Wisely
- The NEED TO KNOW Arrhythmias
- Bradycardias/AV Blocks
- Contrasting Atrial Fibrillation from Atrial Flutter
- Mono and Polymorphic V-Tach
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Critical Nursing Actions
Clues from the EKG
- Anatomy of the 12-Lead, 15-Lead and Right-Sided EKG
- Differentiating Limb leads from Chest Leads
- Cardiac Axis Meaning and Assessment: Utilizing the Thumb Technique
Acute Coronary Syndrome: Diagnosis & Management Guidelines
- STEMI vs. NSTEMI Treatment Strategies
- Critical Cardiac Labs
- EKG Interpretation: A Systematic Approach to Detection Identifying the Differences
- Urgent vs. Emergent Interventions
Cardiovascular Drug Cabinet: Pharmacological Therapies
- AHA Guidelines: When to Use & Why
- Dual Anti-Platelet Therapy
- Beta Blockers
- ACE Inhibitors
- Mechanism of Action
The Failing Heart: Acute Management Priorities Systolic vs. Diastolic Heart Failure
- Classification Systems
- Neurohormonal Activation
- Perfusion & Congestion Assessment
- The Importance of Unloading the Heart
- Evidence-Based Treatment
- Acute Medication Protocols
- Nursing Considerations With: Biventricular Pacing
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
Valvular Heart Disease: Why the Left Side?
- Contrasting Stenotic Valvular Dysfunction from Insufficiency
- Physical Assessment Clues
- Signs & Symptoms
- Associated Murmurs
Advanced Skills in Assessment & Decision-Making
- Creating a Hemodynamic Profile without a PA Catheter
- Assessing Volume Status
- Jugular Vein Distention
- Importance of Pulse Pressure
- The Value of Heart Sounds
Cathy Lockett, RN, MHA, BSN, CCRN-K, has been practicing critical care nursing for over 35 years. Her critical care background includes working in medical, surgical, neuro, cardiac, cardiovascular care, and critical care transport with most of her clinical experience in the areas of medical cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
She has provided cardiovascular care in the role of staff nurse, preceptor, educator, supervisor and manager. Utilizing her vast knowledge and experience, Cathy has presented on numerous topics related to cardiac and pulmonary care, including advanced and basic EKG interpretation, hemodynamic monitoring, basic and advanced arrhythmia, pulmonary diseases and IABP therapy.
Additionally, Cathy is a Training Center Faculty member for the American Heart Association in the disciplines of Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Cathy’s teaching style is dynamic, fun and high-energy while remaining informal and easy to understand.
Financial: Mary (Cathy) Lockett receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mary (Cathy) Lockett has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose
The Heart in Detail ,Cathy Lockett,The Heart in Detail – Cathy Lockett,The Heart in Detail Course download,Cathy Lockett course review
Buy the Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Cathy Lockett – The Heart in Detail course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.