Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment
Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment – Chad M. Thompson has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment – Chad M. Thompson course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: Full Day – include: – Audio and Video
- Chad M. Thompson
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 06, 2016
- 3D motion analysis of gait
- Evaluate interventions in real time
- Customized prosthetic components
- Using the evidence to address strength loss and functional range
- Avoid revisions & component removal
- The future of bio growth tissue
Join Chad M. Thompson, PT, DPT, OCS, CEAS, to elevate your treatment of total joint patients into the here and now. Recent advances in total joint techniques and components, along with the advances in pre-care, anesthesia, pain control, and pharmacological regimens, are allowing for clients to now consider treatment options through surgical centers and out-patient surgery sites. The high-tech development of 3D custom joint fabrication, in conjunction with 3D motion analysis of gait, both pre- and post-operatively, allow the patient to receive the most state-of-the-art care available. Total joint patients now have the option of customized prosthetic components, which fit more precisely with less tissue trauma.
You will learn how to evaluate real-time evidence to determine whether current interventions are contributing to the most successful outcomes for the client. Based upon this evidence, we will discuss how to select targeted exercises that will achieve cost effective, functional goals. During this inspiring day, you will have an opportunity to see how 3D gait and motion analysis can match your client’s needs for a truly customized program. Discussion of the most recent literature findings will be incorporated as well, explaining such things as how convalescence is understood to be a year-long process, due to bone to metal interfaces demonstrating higher tensile stresses than bone to bone. Let us bring the future of total joint rehabilitation forward… as you discover the exciting new opportunities within your role, update your prescription methodology and determine ways to anticipate the evolving needs of your total joint client.
|Webcast Manual (1.08 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Options Prior to Total Joint Replacement
- Supplements to manage OA
- Hyaluronic injections
- Selective cox II
- Physical therapy
When Is It Time for an Elective Total Joint Procedure?
- Total Joint Assessment Scales
- Physical Exam Criteria
- Pain: Visual analog scale, Wong Borg facial scale
- Range of motion loss: What are functional ranges? What is functional gait?
- Quality of life measure/outcomes: LEFS, TUG
- Client’s Goals
- The Bucket List
- Leisure Time
- Work Expectations
- Enjoying the Later Years
- Critical pathways
- Typical stay
- Pain control: Oral meds, PCA, nerve blocks
- Rehab goals
- Gait distance
- Exercise protocol
- Discharge planning
- Anticipating needs at home
- Rehab Outcomes
- Gait distances
- Knee stability
- Click six
- Iowa scale
- Blood clot
- Component failure
- Blood loss
- Expectations for a Complicated Course
- Blood transfusions
- Treating Infections: Component removal, IV antibiotics, oral meds
- Back on track
The Focus of Post Hospital Care
- Assessment of motion analysis
- Evaluative findings
- Customized exercise prescription
- Gait assistive device selection
- Scar care
- Benefits of scar care soft tissue mobilization
- Cost of poor scar care
- Patellar adhesion
- Range of motion loss
- Functional range restoration
- Normal ranges
- Cost of range restriction
- 3D assessment
- Cost of NOT Restoring Range of Motion: Knee and hip
- Strength loss
- 3D Comparison of Functional Cost to Strength Loss
- Best Practice Exercises WHY?
- Lateral Stepping
- Stretch: Active and passive insufficiency
- Average hospital length
- Saving a hospital day
- Risk reduction: Infection, blood clot, nosocomial infections
- Rehab cost
- Hospital total cost
- Outpatient cost
- Home health
- Bridge program
- Joint life
- Revision rates: Knee and hip
- Revision difficulties: Knee and hip
- The future of bio growth tissue
- Cartilage re-growth
- Bone re-growth
- Can we ever prevent DJD? RA?
Chad M. Thompson PT, DPT, OCS, is the director for the Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT), Georgetown, Kentucky location. Chad has nearly 30 years of experience working with joint rehabilitation in both acute and outpatient phases. He is APTA Board Certified in orthopedics and contributes to the specialty through the development of written treatment protocols. His expertise has been sought for audiences across the United States of experienced rehab professionals on a variety of degenerative and total joint topics.
He consults on legal cases involving physical therapy malpractice and has served as an expert witness as well. In addition, Chad is a clinical instructor for the University of Kentucky, University of Louisville and assists in supervising the Samaritan Free Clinic. This clinic allows students to assess and treat underserved patients under the supervision of a PT.
Financial: Chad Thompson is Director of Outpatient Physical Therapy at KORT Physical Therapy Clinic. He has stock holdings with Bristol Meyer Squibb in a 401K retirement plan with Select Medical Corporation. Mr. Thompson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Chad Thompson has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment ,Chad M. Thompson ,Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment – Chad M. Thompson ,Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment Course download,Chad M. Thompson course review
Buy the Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Chad M. Thompson – Total Joint Rehabilitation -Matching Intervention to Knee & Hip Impairment course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.