Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training
3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 18 Hours 44 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Charles Jacob
- 18 Hours 44 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 22, 2020
Dialectical Behavior Therapy is a powerful, evidence-based treatment that allows clinicians to provide positive outcomes for clients of all ages struggling with stress, depression, trauma, suicidal and self-destructive behaviors and a variety of other clinical presentations.
This 3-day Certification Training will build the core competencies you need to bring DBT into your clinical practice and effectively use it with a wide range of client types. In just 3 days you’ll be given a roadmap to treat individuals using the skills and techniques from DBT so you can help your most challenging clients reach new levels of healing.
Even if you’ve completed other Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) trainings, this program will increase your competency and clinical sophistication with DBT when working with adults, youth, substance users and trauma survivors in a wide variety of settings.
Best of all, this training meets the educational requirements when applying to become Certified in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (C-DBT) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of using DBT in counselling. Professional and clinical experience standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/dcbt to get started!
Purchase today and get the skills and confidence you need to successfully help your clients with the power of DBT!
PESI, Evergreen Certification Institute, and Charles Jacob, Ph.D., are not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
|Manual – 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training (5.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Foundations of DBT
- Biosocial Theory
- Characteristics of DBT
- DBT as an evidence-based practice
- Dialectics: the balance of acceptance and change
DBT in the Clinical Setting
- Application of DBT in the individual and group therapy setting
- Skills training methods
- Validation strategies
- Research and limitations
DBT Skills Training
Mindfulness: Cultivate the Skills at the Core of Successful DBT Therapy
- Acceptance vs. judgement
- Wise mind – achieve harmony between emotion and reason
- Accessible exercises for building mindfulness skills
- Observation – keep clients calm, centered and aware
- Describe – overcome assumptions
- Participation – release judgement and fear
- Strategies for teaching mindfully and exercises for therapy
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Skills to Build Better Relationships and Lives
- Tools to identify strengths
- Balancing relationships with self-respect
- Exercises and role play guidance on how to:
- Develop healthy assertiveness skills
- Enhance conflict resolution skills
- Build empathy
- Keep problems from building up
- Resist pressure
- Top strategies for changing behavior
Emotion Regulation: Practical Skills for Healthier Emotions and Greater Resilience
- Strong emotions and poor coping skills
- How to change unwanted emotions
- Reduce emotional vulnerability while practicing self-care
- Opposite action skills to reduce maladaptive behavior
- Emotion Regulation exercises
- Self-soothing strategies that work
- Learn the sleep hygiene protocol
Distress Tolerance: Skills to Cope with Painful Moments and Survive Crisis
- Developing crisis survival and reality acceptance skills
- 4 options to solving problems
- Problem solving case studies
- Using pros and cons to make decisions
- STOP skills to manage crisis situations
- The steps to practicing radical acceptance
- Tools to accept change
DBT in Clinical Practice
- Analyzing behaviors; chain analysis & missing links analysis
- Diary cards and homework with clients
- Identify therapy interfering behaviors
- Develop skills to identify and manage self-harming & suicidal behaviors
Self-Harm and Suicidal Crises: A Roadmap for Assessment and Intervention
- Screening and assessment tools for self-harming behaviors
- Interventions and treatment considerations for the self-harming population
- Suicide risk as a skills deficit problem
- Tools and techniques to assess for level of risk
- Firearms, medications, and lethal-means restriction plans that work
- Safety plans and crisis intervention
Adapt DBT with Different Populations
- Children and adolescents
- Trauma survivors
- Substance abusers
DBT: The Therapist and Consultation Group
- 3 ways to decrease therapist burnout
- The characteristics of an effective DBT team
- Integrating DBT into your practice
Charles Jacob, PhD, is a psychologist with over 15 years of clinical experience conducting and overseeing the delivery of mental health services to individuals with severe mood and personality disorders as well as their families. He is past president of the Pennsylvania branch of the American Counseling Association and maintains a robust private practice in the suburbs of Philadelphia as a licensed psychologist, professional counselor and marriage and family therapist.
In addition to training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy for the treatment of borderline personality disorder, Dr. Jacob is an expert in Cognitive Therapy and a highly regarded clinician and scholar. He is a recipient of PCA’s David W. Hall Advocacy Award, and has been a featured interview in Counseling Today as well as NPR’s The Pulse.
Dr. Jacob is a full time faculty member in the Human Development Quantitative Methods Division at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education. He received his PhD from The Pennsylvania State University and completed a year of additional training at the Center for Cognitive Therapy at the University of Pennsylvania.
Financial: Charles Jacob is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Charles Jacob is a member of the Pennsylvania Counseling Association; American Counseling Association; and the American Mental Health Counseling Association.
3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training ,Charles Jacob, 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training – Charles Jacob, 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training Course download,Charles Jacob course review
Buy the Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Charles Jacob – 3-Day-Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.