Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail
Webner -The Heart in Detail – Cynthia L has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Webner -The Heart in Detail – Cynthia L course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: Full Day – include: – Audio and Video
- Cynthia L. Webner
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Oct 28, 2016
- The NEED TO KNOW Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Conditions: What is Actually Happening?
- The ABCs of Cardiac Medications
- Heart Failure: Which Organs are Really Affected?
Did you ever wonder why your patent with a myocardial infarction will have dyspnea?
Or have a hard time explaining how beta-blockers work?
Or become confused about ejection fractions, let alone hemodynamics?
If you have a hard time explaining to your patients about which blood vessel perfuses what part of the heart, or why they have an arrhythmia, or how their heart failure is causing their kidney problems, then you need to join Cynthia L. Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, a mentor who can really make the information easy and understandable.
Designed with the bedside clinician in mind, this seminar is appropriate for all healthcare professionals wanting to improve their assessment skills, build a firm foundation of cardiac anatomy and physiology and apply these skills in daily patient care. Understanding these essential concepts will help you find patient complications faster and respond to them more appropriately. Cynthia’s teaching style allows for an informal interactive discussion. You will leave with a systematic approach to interpreting ECGs, an understanding of common cardiac pathologies, and a renewed commitment to achieving excellence in patient care.
|Webcast Manual (25.26 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Understanding Electrical & Mechanical Functions
- Conduction System
- The NEED TO KNOW Arrhythmias
- Hemodynamic Function
- Cardiac Output
- Heart Rate
- Normal Heart Sounds
- S1, S2
- Abnormal Heart Sounds
- Murmurs: Differentiating Systolic from Diastolic
- S3/S4 Gallops
- Compensatory Mechanisms
- Maintaining Cardiac Output & Blood Pressure
Coronary Artery Perfusion
- In Relation to: Cardiac Musculature & Conduction System
- Lead Placement
- 5-Lead Monitoring
- 12-Lead, 15-Lead and Right-sided ECG
Caring for Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Differentiating Between Ischemia, Injury & Infarct
- A Systematic Approach for Detection on the ECG
- Pharmacological Therapies
- AHA Guidelines: When to Use & Why
- Dual Anti-Platelet Therapy
- Beta Blockers
- ACE Inhibitors
- Mechanism of Action
Heart Failure: Which Organs are Really Affected?
- Neurohormonal Activation
- Sympathetic Nervous System
- Renin-Angiotensin System
- Aldosterone System
- Perfusion & Congestion Assessment
- Differentiating Chronic from Acute HF
- The Importance of Unloading the Heart
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Evaluation
- Evidence-Based Treatment
- What are the BUN & Creatinine Saying?
Valvular Heart Disease: Why the Left Side
- Contrasting Stenotic Valvular Dysfunction from Insufficiency
- Physical Assessment Clues
- Signs & Symptoms
- Associated Murmurs
Other Cardiac Disease Pathologies
- A Good Imposter of Myocardial Infarction
- Contrasting Dilated from Hypertrophic
Advanced Skills in Assessment & Decision-Making
- Creating a Hemodynamic Profile without a PAC
- Assessing Volume Status
- Jugular Vein Distention
- Importance of Pulse Pressure
- The Value of Heart Sounds
Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
Cynthia L. Webner, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, has over 32 years of critical care and cardiovascular experience in a wide variety of clinical practice settings. Twelve years of her career were dedicated to nursing management and Heart Center administration. She currently practices as a hospital-based Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist with a large medical cardiology practice.
Cindy leads the hospital’s cardiac care therapeutic hypothermia program. Cindy has a passion for both nursing practice and the cardiac patient. She believes knowledge transforms clinical practice. In addition to maintaining a part-time clinical practice, Cindy is also a co-owner of Key Choice and Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates.
She collaborated on Cardiovascular Nursing Practice: A Comprehensive Nursing Resource Manual published by CNEA in 2007. Cindy’s presentations at regional and national venues are known for their high level of enthusiasm and humor used to deliver very high level content. Cindy will convince you that learning is indeed fun, and clinical practice is truly a joy.
Financial: Cynthia Webner is a business partner for Key Choice and Cardiovascular Nursing Education. She has an employment relationship with Aultman Hospital CVC. Dr. Webner receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Cynthia Webner is a CCRN Ambassador for the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
Webner -The Heart in Detail ,Cynthia L,Webner -The Heart in Detail – Cynthia L,Webner -The Heart in Detail Course download,Cynthia L course review
Buy the Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Cynthia L – Webner -The Heart in Detail course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.