Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training
Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training – Debra Alvis has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training – Debra Alvis course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 11 Hours 59 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Debra Alvis
- 11 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 21, 2019
Transform your practice with this intensive 2-day Anxiety Treatment Certification recording and get the skills, proven strategies, and interventions you need to take your treatment of anxiety to the next level!
You’ll learn how to more skillfully assess clients, differentiate between various anxiety presentations, fully engage clients in treatment, and effectively use tools from CBT, mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing, and contemplative practices to enhance clinical outcomes.
Expert guidance on combining brain-based principles, body-oriented techniques, and traditional psychotherapeutic approaches will change the way you work with challenging clients whose anxiety is exacerbated by shame, self-judgement, and attachment issues.
Best of all, this training meets the educational requirements when applying to become a Certified Clinical Anxiety Trauma Professional (CCATP) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of treating anxiety in clients. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CCATP to get started!
|Manual – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (13.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Neurophysiology of Anxiety
- Cognitive & amygdala pathways to anxiety
- Autonomic nervous system responses
- Polyvagal Theory
- Serotonin, dopamine and neurotransmitters
- The role of brain derived neurotropic factors
- The impacts of sleep and nutrition on the anxious brain
Assessment and Differential Diagnosis
- DSM-5 classification of anxiety Disorder
- Assessment from the whole person perspective
- Clinical approaches for ambiguous anxiety presentations
- Phobia vs. OCD
- Trauma, Axis II, or both?
- Distinguish anxiety from agitated depression
Biological Treatment of Anxiety: Impacts of Psychopharmacology & Nutraceuticals
- How medication impacts neuroplasticity
- Frequently prescribed medications
- Common side effects
- Evidence-based supplements
From Avoidance to Proactivity: Strategies to Engage and Sustain Client Motivation
- Illustrate neuroscience concepts with stories & metaphors
- Link contemplative practices to brain change
- Address impasses with awareness based interviewing
- Reframes – replacing old neural patterns
- Co-create meaningful, values based-goals
Motivational Interviewing for Anxiety Treatment: Mobilizing & Sustaining Change
- Elicit change talk
- Elaborate on change indicators
- Coalesce motivation for exposure treatment
- Renew motivation when fear arises
Techniques to Address the Cognitive Pathway to Anxiety
- Strategies to dismantle automatic thoughts, core beliefs
- How to unwind troublesome thinking patterns
- When life feels overwhelming – stemming the tide techniques
- Apply Chain Analysis – when and how
Relaxation Skills: Help Clients Develop an Anxiety Resistant Brain
- Wire in relaxed, alert mood with deep relaxation
- Letting go with moment to moment exercises
- Breath and movement strategies to deactivate panic
Antidotes to Shame, Guilt and Self-Judgement
- How shame and self-judgement exacerbate anxiety
- Tools to identify anxiety fuel
- Appropriate & inappropriate guilt
- Anxiety interventions for the shame prone client
- Ease shame intensity with body witnessing and observing skills
- Self-compassion inquiry – inviting in parts of the self
- Counteract anxiety with gratitude
- Untangle developmental roots
- Contemplative applications – the Polyvagal Theory
- Techniques to prime secure attachment
Movement and Visual Meditations for Anxiety Relief
- Visual meditations for specific clinical concerns
- Prepare with movement, imagery and sound
- Draw from inner resources
- Instill a new perspective with movement and writing
- Individualized follow-up assignments
Mindful Recovery Tools for GAD and Social Anxiety
- Three steps for moving from reactivity to responsiveness
- Interrupt the worry cycle: from the meditation cushion to daily life
- Mindful exploration – predictions vs. what happened
- Bring curiosity to perceptions
- Prime secure attachment for social anxiety
Meditation for OCD Management
- How clients can recognize excessiveness
- Titrate exposure with breathing practices
- Reduce repetition with mindful response prevention
- Overcome obsession with mantra & breath
Research and Limitations
Debra Alvis, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist, professor, and workplace wellness consultant whose trainings to address compassion fatigue have helped healthcare and mental health professionals around the country, including the medical staff at a flagship state university health center.
Over the last 20 years Dr. Alvis has designed individualized and group programs to promote stress hardiness, work-life balance, and resiliency for nurses, physicians, social workers, counselors, and others working in jobs with excessive demands on their empathy. Her work in a range of medical and mental health settings provides her with a keen understanding of these demands and the potential impact on professionals across disciplines.
Dr. Alvis also developed and led the Mind/Body Program at the University of Georgia that specializes in addressing anxiety, stress, and depression in individuals with physical health concerns and co-morbid mental health issues.
Dr. Alvis lectures, leads retreats around the world, and maintains a private practice in Georgia where she treats clients with anxiety, trauma, shame, depression and relational concerns. She continues to serve as a professor at the University of Georgia where she supervises the clinical work of doctoral students, teaches health psychology, and co-leads a research team.
Financial: Debra Alvis is in private practice. Dr. Alvis receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Debra Alvis has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training ,Debra Alvis ,Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training – Debra Alvis ,Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training Course download,Debra Alvis course review
Buy the Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Debra Alvis – Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional-Two Day Competency Training course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.