Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop – Diane Renz has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop – Diane Renz course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 13 Hours – include: – Audio and Video
- Diane Renz
- 13 Hours
- Audio and Video
- May 08, 2017
- An experiential and conceptual training to take you deeply into MBSR
- Give your clients the skills to live in the present, and put stress and pain in new context!
- Learn from an MBSR expert trained by Jon Kabat-Zinn
A note from your speaker
If you are reading this, I know you are interested in healing.
As a clinician, you know that exploring the various treatment modalities to facilitate that healing upholds the rigor of our profession.
For me, it became very clear that over many decades of that same pursuit, that the symptoms presented by my clients could become their ally – if they learned how to relate to them differently.
Whether the problem is stress, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, or catastrophic illness, that presenting problem is the gateway to healing. It is dependent upon the quality of awareness and relationship applied to the perceived ‘problem’. Hence, my life’s work is creating conducive environments for the health of individuals. Mindfulness, and specifically the original template for mindfulness based interventions, MBSR, is teaching clients how to access their innate ability for healing through a new kind of awareness.
Join me in this restorative workshop to learn the original template for healing as developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D., leave with the tools that will transform your clinical practice – and help you with your own stress and burnout.
Here’s to healing,
|Manual ZNM052175 (10.95 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- The Origin of MBSR
- Goals and Principles
- Populations Served
- Assessment and Orientation
- MBSR Ground Rules
- Teacher Competencies
- Class 1-3 Grounding Mindfulness in the Body
- Class 4-5 Stress Reaction versus Response
- Class 6-7 Communication and Interpersonal Mindfulness
- Class 8 Summation and Bringing Mindfulness Home
- All Day Session
Establishing Mindfulness Practices
- Defining Mindfulness
- Introduce Mindfulness Experientially and Verbally
- 7 Essential Attitudes in Establishing Mindfulness
Establishing Intention and Commitment to Practice
- How Intention Determines Outcome
- Language to Guide – Top Down v. Bottom Up
- Reality of the Road to Mindfulness Practice – Overcoming Obstacles
Guidance in Formal Mindfulness Practices
- The Body Scan
- The Sitting Meditation with Awareness of Breath
- Walking Meditation
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Practice in Leading a Mindfulness Meditation
Applying Mindfulness to Daily Life
- Creating Home Practices
- Use of Homework
- The S.T.O.P.
- The Three Minute Breathing Space
- Awareness Exercises
Clinical Issues: Working with Difficulties
- The Integrative Functions of MBSR
- Working with Feeling
- Working with Pain and Stress
- Working with Anxiety and Panic
- Application of Neuro-Science Research
Extract the Principles of MBSR for Application with:
- Mindfulness as Context, Content and Diagnostic
Inter-personal Mindfulness and Communication
- Why Relationship is Number One Stressor
- What is Mindful Communication?
- Aikido as Metaphor in MBSR
- Perceptual Awareness of the Body
- Implicit Bias and the Brain
Limitations of Research and Potential Risks
- Various definitions of mindfulness
- Research validity and reliability
- Client may experience initial increase in symptoms
- Special considerations for severe mental illness
Diane Renz, M.A., L.P.C., has 37 years of Mindfulness experience, trained with Jon Kabat-Zinn & Saki Santorelli at the Center for Mindfulness, UMASS.
Diane is a Neuroscience Practical Applications Facilitator, Licensed Psychotherapist, Workshop Developer, Mindfulness Instructor & MBSR Teacher, who founded Your Gateway to Healing™, a worldwide counseling, coaching, and consulting service.
Utilizing the latest neuroscience studies that show our capacity for changing our brains & biology through focused attention, she presents a variety of somatic and mindfulness based practices to help people affect positive state & behavioral changes, that are detailed in her upcoming book on anxiety, based on her current trademarked workshop, “Healing Beyond Anxiety™: Body as Ally.”
With over 30 years in human services, trained in Transpersonal & Contemplative Psychology, philosophy, religious perspectives, as well as, extensive post graduate studies in Trauma and Somatic psychology, her work is a confluence of various schools of thought and personal experiment, and is fueled both by professional training and personal exploration.
She has studied with Dan Siegel, MD, in the field of neuroscience and Interpersonal Neurobiology, Jon Kabat Zinn in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, and integrates the teachings of numerous other thought leaders in the field of Somatic research and Neuroplasticity. Diane’s view of a person’s inherent health guides her work; each symptom becomes opportunity for healing. Both her professional and personal experience has proven that you can turn ‘pain into possibility™’ as it becomes your Gateway to Healing™.
Financial: Diane Renz is the Founder of Your Gateway to Healing™. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Diane Renz is a member of UMASS Center of Mindfulness.
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop ,Diane Renz , MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop – Diane Renz , MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop Course download,Diane Renz course review
Buy the Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Diane Renz – MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)-Intensive 2-Day Workshop course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.