Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice
2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice – Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice – Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 12 Hours 05 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Fran D. Booth | Jory Agate
- 12 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 24, 2020
Revolutionize your clinical approach and help your clients heal with the Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy model.
Experience the dual benefits! IFS offers a deep, transformational healing to clients AND it allows clinicians the ability to connect with ANY client. Reduce therapist fatigue and discouragement.
IFS founder, Richard Schwartz, Ph.D., has develop a non-pathologizing treatment with transformational results. Clients access inner resources to assist in healing. Therapists help clients connect with all their parts, especially the parts that hold pain and challenging emotions. The key to healing is to free each part from the suffering, trauma, abuse, and attachment injuries they carry.
Here is the next step to change how you approach your clients.
Over two days of specialized online training, you will…
- Review the IFS treatment paradigm step-by-step
- Practice IFS strategies to solidify your learning
- Experience in-depth application of the model & learn solutions for clinical work with trauma, anxiety, depression, shame, relationships, problem behaviors, and more!
- Acquire skills that will make a difference in your practice
- Boost your confidence in understanding symptoms & ability to get to the “heart of the matter”
- Renew and restore hope for healing in you and for your clients
Purchase today and leave feeling confident to start incorporating IFS into your clinical practice!!
Don’t miss this career changing opportunity.
|Manual – 2-Day Experiential Course: Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS) (28.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Comprehensive, compassionate, non-pathologizing paradigm
- Evolution of the model by Richard C. Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Integration with various therapeutic modalities
- Shift perspective on “psychopathology”
- Understand the inner world of clients, Self and parts
- Facilitate access to inner wisdom and self-compassion
- Heighten internal strengths for healing
- Unburden and heal burdens
- Empirically validated treatment (Study limitations: small sample size, no control group)
- Risks: review clinical considerations
Step 1: Identify, Understand, Connect
- Translate the presenting concern into part/parts
- Map the system of parts
- Identify protectors and exiles
- Know where to begin
Step 2: Employ a Meditative Process, Mindfulness
- Differentiate the person from the symptom
- Access a state of compassion
- Help clients to become curious
- Connect with the target part
- Facilitate internal attachment work
Step 3: Work with Protective Parts
- Learn the history and benevolent intention behind the symptom
- Establish a trusting relationship with proactive and reactive parts
- Understand the fears and address concerns of protective parts
- Discover the real story behind the symptom
- Resolve internal conflicts
- Gain permission to heal
Step 4: Heal the Wound
- Inner attachment work for wounds
- Connect with the wounded part
- Witness the pain rather than relive it
- Allow compassion to flow
- Retrieve the wounded part from past
- Release feelings, thoughts, sensations, negative beliefs
Step 5: Integration
- Invite additional inner resources
- Integrate systemic reorganization
- Solidify strengths/gains
Synthesis and Application
- Flow of the model
- Goals of IFS therapy
- How to start an IFS session
IFS and the Therapist
- Recognize your therapist parts
- Understand the interaction of therapist parts with client parts
- Increase therapist self-compassion
- Redefine countertransference
- Shifted therapist role
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF IFS
Anxiety and Depression
- The IFS lens on anxiety & depression
- Allow parts a voice without overwhelm
- Mindfulness vs flooding
- Strategies to help anxious and/or depressed parts
- Techniques to work with the extreme symptoms
- Flashbacks and dissociation
- Roadblocks to healing trauma
- New strategies for suicidality and intense rage
- Understand and heal the family lineage trauma
- Identify the critic and/or part that shames
- Recognize part that experiences shame
- Implement different clinical approaches for these parts
- Appreciate the protective system that develops around shame
- Confidently address the shame system
- Think systemically, multiple systems
- Understand the parts cycle
- Ability to unbend from reactive parts and do a U-turn
Problematic Behaviors Redefined
- Listen to the part that other parts hate
- Listen to the part that hates that problem behavior
- Emotional eating & binge eating
Experiential Training INCLUDES
- Lecture & practice
- Live demonstrations
Frances D. Booth, LICSW is a certified IFS therapist and trainer with over 40 years of direct clinical experience in a wide variety of settings. As a national and international IFS trainer, she collaborates with Dr. Richard Schwartz, founder of Internal Family Systems, to bring IFS and Self-leadership to diverse populations worldwide.
Fran’s clinical specialties are: trauma, anxiety, depression, cancer and medical concerns, eating disorders, and attachment disorders. She has successfully integrated IFS principles into her practice and she consults widely to clinicians on using IFS. She brings to this workshop a depth of experience for integrating IFS into practice. A dynamic, engaging speaker, Fran’s unique blend of theoretical understanding and clinical expertise will provide a solid IFS foundation.
Fran graduated from Cornell University and Simmons School for Social Work and has held faculty positions at Smith College School for Social Work, Tufts Medical School and William James College.
Jory Agate, LMHC, MDiv, MA, is both a certified IFS therapist and IFS assistant trainer.
Jory has been a student of IFS for over 10 years and has logged thousands of hours with a wide variety of patient populations. As an assistant trainer for the Center for Self Leadership (CSL), the IFS organization founded by IFS creator Richard Schwartz, PhD, Jory presents IFS workshops around the country and abroad. She maintains a long affiliation with CSL and their passion to educate mental health professionals worldwide.
She has successfully used IFS principles in a variety of cases and understands the real-world application of this effective treatment modality. As a speaker, Jory offers a unique blend of technical understanding of theory and clinical expertise, providing learners with comprehensive knowledge of the IFS approach.
Her private practice is located Cambridge, MA where she specializes in working with trauma, attachment, families, couples, sexuality and identity, and parenting. She received her counseling degree from Lesley University, Cambridge, MA. Previously, she had a 20-year career in Unitarian Universalist ministry.
2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice ,Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate ,2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice – Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate ,2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice Course download,Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate course review
Buy the Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Fran D. Booth, Jory Agate – 2-Day Experiential Course Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)-Core Competencies and Techniques to Change Your Practice course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.