Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care
Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 59 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Heidi Huddleston Cross
- 5 Hours 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 23, 2016
Pressure ulcers and other wound and skin issues are a major cause of morbidity, mortality, regulatory scrutiny and lawsuits. They are a hot topic in any health care arena. Facilities are seeing greater scrutiny and penalties for failure to deliver evidence-based and up-to-date wound and skin care, and the need to have a well-educated and trained staff.
Heidi Huddleston Cross will provide you with the latest assessment, prevention and treatment strategies for skin and wound care. She will discuss wound and skin assessment, wound bed preparation and debridement, as well as the best skin care products and practices for cleansing, moisturizing, and protection.
This seminar is geared toward busy health care professionals interested in expanding their overall understanding of skin and wound care, and improving the quality of care for their patients. Heidi is a sought-after presenter, and is sure to bring your knowledge and skill to a new level, with improved outcomes and decreased costs. Plan to attend this important one-day educational event!
|Webcast Manual (12.26 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Overview of Evidence-based Skin & Wound Care Practices
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurses Society
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Skin: A Vital Organ
- Skin functions and anatomy
- Geriatric skin
- K eeping skin healthy
- Wound Assessment: When Things Go Wrong
- Phases of wound healing
- Acute vs. chronic wounds
- Prevention of skin issues, particularly pressure ulcers
- Wound Assessment: A Very Good Place to Start
- Thorough history and physical
- Identify risk factors
- Contributory risk factors: intrinsic and extrinsic
- Location, location, location
- Wound bed
- Wound margins
- Peri-wound tissue
- Is that wound infected?
- Wound Dressings and Treatment
- Moist wound healing
- Dressing types
- Silver and other antimicrobial dressings
- Negative pressure therapy
- Loading and support
- Wound Bed Preparation and Debridement
- Conservative sharp
- Yikes! Maggots . . .
- Types of Wounds: Know Thine Enemy
- Pressure ulcers and staging
- Incontinence associated dermatitis
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Lower extremity arterial disease
- Lower extremity neuropathic disease
- Skin tears/adhesive injuries
- Palliative Care and Regulatory Issues
- Palliative care: when enough is enough
- Acute care: Present on Admission (POA) codes
- Long Term Care: MDS 3.0
- Home care: OASIS-C
Heidi H. Cross, MSN, RN, FNP-BC, CWON, is a board-certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse and a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner in Syracuse, NY. She has extensive experience caring for wound and ostomy patients in acute care, as well as in long term care facilities. Currently, she is employed by CNY Surgical Physicians consulting for nursing homes in the Syracuse area, and has her own independent practice as an expert witness for plaintiff and defense attorneys.
Ms. Cross is a member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society, the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care, and the American Nurses Association. She has served on numerous committees related to wound and ostomy care, including as chair of the Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board examination committee, the credential and review committee, and the marketing committee. For the Wound and Ostomy Nurses Society, she is the co-chair of the National Conference Planning Committee ostomy track, has done peer review for the Journal of Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing (JWOCN), and was the recipient of a grant from the Center for Clinical Investigation Research. She participated in developing the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel’s Clinical Practice Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers in 2014.
Financial: Heidi Huddleston Cross receives an honorarium and consulting fee from Molnlycke. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Heidi Huddleston Cross is a member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses (WOCN) Society.
Skin & Wound Care ,Heidi Huddleston Cross,Skin & Wound Care – Heidi Huddleston Cross,Skin & Wound Care Course download,Heidi Huddleston Cross course review
Buy the Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Heidi Huddleston Cross – Skin & Wound Care course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.