James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts
Smoking Cessation Mindshifts – James Tripp Download. Early in 2015 I invited a small group of interested practitioners to my then offices in Letchworth Gar…
Buy James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Early in 2015 I invited a small group of interested practitioners to my then offices in Letchworth Garden City to partake in an exploration of my approach to running smoking cessation interventions.
Smoking Cessation Mindshifts – James Tripp course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 313.8 MB – include: 4 mp3 – mp3
First off – I’m not going to write a lot of ‘sales copy’ about this material because it doesn’t need it. If you are developing yourself as a hypnotist and/or NLPer, you probably already know how much practitioners command in fees for smoking cessation work. My fee is £250 and there are plenty who charge a LOT more than I do.
Being aware of this, you might have already decided that smoking cessation is something that is well be worth you getting good at… and you can!
Early in 2015 I invited a small group of interested practitioners to my then offices in Letchworth Garden City to partake in an exploration of my approach to running smoking cessation interventions. We spent the day getting deep into the key understandings, strategy, tactics and psychological subtleties of how I personally approach smoking cessation work within a hypnotherapy/NLP frame.
“Awesome seminar on Smoking Cessation! I was on the train home feeling as though I’d got more value in one day than most courses teach in an entire week! Your work is definitely a cut above the majority of trainers in the field. Can’t wait to see what other courses you’ve got lined up for the year.”
Steve Kirton, Author of ‘Ancient Secrets of the Mind’
As it was a small group event only, many people asked me if I would record it for wider release, so at the last minute I decided that I would. And it has taken me nearly a year to tidy up the recording and get it ready for release!
This result is Smoking Cessation Mindshifts – a 5 hour and 43 minute audio program on conducting effective smoking cessation interventions for those with some skill and grounding in NLP and Hypnosis (your specific background is not important here, so long as you have some skills and tools).
Through this audio exploration I am sharing with you the most effective understandings and approaches that I have utilized and developed across 7 years of working with smokers who are choosing to quit. I am not only sharing with you what I have found to work (and why), but also what I have found to be less useful too (some of which is exactly the kind of thing that some practitioners encourage).
There is a lot of material covered in this program! If you like specific details…
- Blending Tools and Toolkits
- Success Rate Vs. Satisfaction Rate
- Readiness to Stop
- What you can promise the client?
- Unshakable Truths
- Building Methods You Never Use
- Take the Business Side Seriously
- Do Your Own Inner Work
- Emphasis on Choice and Personal Power
- Influences and Sources
- Smoking Becomes embedded Into Lives
- Recommending Resources to Clients
- How I Escaped the Smoking Trap
- The Power of Psychoeduation
- 4 Pillars – Understanding, Attitude, Decision, Tools and Resourcing
- The Smoking Trap
- Seeing the Trap Creates Choice
- Smoking is the Best Choice Based in Deep Misunderstandings
- The Decision and Inner Commitment
- Ambivalence Simple
- Assessment Questions
- What does the smoker consider it to be doing for him/her?
- Self Delusion, Understanding and Misunderstanding
- Listening to be Impacted – the ‘place of maybe (conversational induction)
- Highly Coachable People
- The Key Attitude
- Rebalancing Sensations
- Three Fundamental Principles (NOT 3P!)
- Deeper Into The Trap
- Decision Quality and Key Attitude
- Clarity on Your Role
- Decision Is Based In Understanding
- Mindshift vs Intellectual Comprehension
- The ‘Hypnotic’ Mode of Psychoeducation
- Serving the Client Vs. Serving the Ego
- Character Vs. Personality
- The Client Retains Ownership
- Managing First Contact with the Client
- Taking Charge of the Dynamic
- Knowing What You Want to Know
- Avoid Outcome Attachment
- Don’t Sell… Serve!
- Grounding In Your Truth
- Price Shopper Mentality
- Assessing Readiness and Motivation
- The Cycle of Change
- The SHORT Path Out of the Trap
- Adapt the Interventions to Match the CoC Phase
- The 24 Hours Trick
- Seeding the Learning frame
- ANYONE Can Escape the Trap
- The Question of scripts
- Deep Trance
- Don’t Artificially Amp Motivation
- The Power of Slowing Down
- Hypnotic Phenomena are Transient
- Exploring versus Pushing
- People Make the Best Choices Given Their Understanding
- No Shift, No Change
- Understanding Underpins State
- Undermining the Motivation to Smoke
- Three Powerful Questions – Getting Clear ‘nos’
- Owning Addiction
- Flipping the script
- Smokers Logic and Self Deception
- The Two Aspects of the Smoking Trap – Biological and Psychological
- The Big Monster and the Little Monster
- Addiction is a Bio-Psycho-Social Phenomenon
- The Mechanics of the Biological Side
- Addiction and Fulfilment
- Dopamine Resistance
- Overcoming the Natural Response to Poison
- It Takes Will and Commitment to Become a Smoker
- An Aside on Porn Addiction
- Synapses and Neurotransmitters
- Nicotinic Receptors and Acetylcholine
- ‘Neuro System’ vs ‘Nervous System’
- Disequilibrium and Rebalancing
- Understanding Rebalancing Sensation
- The Wanting of an Alien Entity
- Thinking Shapes Experience
- Proactivity in Transition
- Inverting Beliefs
- Smoking is a Stressor Not a Calmer
- Tight Shoes metaphor
- The Concentration Myth
- The Danger of Cutting Down
- Disabusing the ‘Enjoyment’ Myth
- The Myth of ‘Just One Cigarette’
- Smoking is a Chain Reaction
- You Cannot Reach True Wellbeing as a Smoker
- There is NOTHING to Give Up
- Pity the Smoker
- Substitues – Don’t Feed the Beast
- Why Nicotine Patches Are Never ‘Satisfying’ to the Smoker
- The Myth of The Right Time
- Deeper Issues
- The Decision Revisited
- The “I’m Done With That” Installation
- The “Something In Your Past” Suggestion
- Embodying the I that Chooses
- Cultural Hypnosis
- Changing Patterns vs Transcending Patterns
- ‘Quality of Consciousness’ Does Not Mean ‘Being On Guard’
- Inner Stance – Where Are You Coming from?
- The Language of Ownership
- Choice Versus Constraint
- Let the Client Feel the Languaging
- Variations between sessions Working on Skype Learning through receiving
- embedding the Desired Internal Dialogue
- A Yes Set
- “Don’t Mope”
- Use of ‘Don’t’ Refined
- Ideas Being Seeded Vs. Commands Being Given
- Tapping Into Fundamental Human Values
- Multilevel Communication and Pantamiming
- Use of Anchors
- Don’t Let the Tool Take the Power From the Client
- Giving Tools the Scope to be Less Than Perfect
- The Programming metaphor Puts Clients ‘At Effect’
- First Phone Call – Beginning to End Run Through
- The Three Session Format
- Coaching From Understandings vs Teaching Understandings
- On the Path vs Drifting
- Miscellaneous Tools
- Trigger Specific Work
- Mental Challenge Preparation
- Dilts Levels in Mental Preparation
- A Breathing Visualisation
- Working Directly With Rebalancing Sensations
- Unconscious Buy-In
- High Mood Therapy Vs. Low Mood Therapy
- Shifting from the Personal to the General
- SMS Text Work and ‘Thought Bombs’
- Variations Between Sessions
- Working on Skype
Q: Will I be learning scripts?
A: No, you will not be learning scripts or specific techniques. The program is all about principles and deep understanding. When you understand, you don’t need scripts.
Q: Will I be able to use the material covered straight way?
A: You will be able to use what you learn straight away, providing you have the skills to run hypnosis and NLP processes. The big part of smoking cessation work lies in understanding and attitude more than techniques.
Q: Is there a manual or transcript?
A: At the moment, this is an exclusively audio only program.
Q: Are you a smoking cessation specialist?
A: No. I work with behavioral change across the board so smoking cessation work (and other addictions work) is just part of what I do.
Q: What is your success rate?
A: I have a high success rate (it’s been a while since I worked with someone who failed to quit) BUT, to be clear traditionally I speak to everyone I work with before I work with them, and if they are not 100% committed to quitting smoking I don’t usually work with them. This is explored fully in the program, along with a recent change id strategy and direction. What the client brings is important, as is your ability to assess that. If you are looking for a method that has a high success rate with uncommitted people – good luck!
Smoking Cessation Mindshifts ,James Tripp,Smoking Cessation Mindshifts – James Tripp,Smoking Cessation Mindshifts Course download,James Tripp course review
Buy the James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the James Tripp – Smoking Cessation Mindshifts course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.