John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System
These are some of the same lessons that Professor Danaher has given students like Gordon Ryan, UFC Hall of Famer Georges St. Pierre, and Garry Tonon, now made available to students of all levels.
Buy John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System
Remedy the central issues of the mounted place with Professor John Danaher’s 4-step system for establishing management, establishing submissions, and shifting to much more dominant pins
- Study one of the best submission holds to use from facet place, together with kimuras, sankaku, juji gatame, and extra
- Use this 4-step methodology to win from facet place, together with a few of John’s favourite strategies for establishing dominant grips and making use of devastating stressUse positions like the surface De La Riva, inside De La Riva, lasso
- Shut down escapes and troubleshoot the 4-step system with John’s recommendation on the place you’re more likely to see issues and how one can resolve these points
- See all one of the best methods to ascertain management and stabilize place as you’re employed your method by way of for elevated dominance in opposition to the underside participant
- Professor John Danaher has taught grappling and fight superstars like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, Garry Tonon, and plenty of extra all through his illustrious teaching profession – with exceptional success with college students of all ranges of expertise and athleticism.
- Know extra. Win extra.
DISSECT THE SIDE CONTROL WITH THE WORLD’S MOST IN-DEMAND GRAPPLING COACH, JOHN DANAHER & LEARN THE NEW WAVE SYSTEM FOR SUBMISSION & POSITION THAT HIS STUDENTS DOMINATE WITH IN COMPETITION
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Begin holding down higher and higher grapplers and end extra fights with systematic submission offense, as Professor John Danaher teaches you the New Wave methodology that his college students have excelled with in competitors. Study all one of the best methods to slice by way of your opponent’s defenses and set up a facet management filled with stress and the chance for submission with Professor John Danaher’s 8-quantity information on find out how to navigate this vital pin.
Professor John Danaher is likely one of the hottest and recognizable coaches in fashionable grappling, with college students who’ve achieved on the highest ranges of the game utilizing his modern, groundbreaking programs. These are a few of the identical classes that Professor Danaher has given college students like Gordon Ryan, UFC Corridor of Famer Georges St. Pierre, and Garry Tonon, now made accessible to college students of all ranges.
With a full conceptual breakdown of the facet place, John will clarify to you his 4-step system for attacking with submissions and for shifting to different pins like mount. Use this 4-step system so as to add stress, separate arms and defeat frames, after which lock up joint locks and strangles that work even in opposition to the elite grapplers.
Use this New Wave method to review the facet management and discover methods to make it a specialty, together with a few of John’s most well-liked sub-programs just like the dorsal place and the facet crucifix. With a full and thorough evaluation of what makes facet management distinctive, see find out how to resolve these issues in ways in which it is possible for you to to make use of for fast talent improvement.
SO, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU GET?
BUILDING A DEVASTATING SIDE CONTROL SYSTEM
- ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE SIDE CONTROL POSITION
- THE CENTRAL PROBLEM OF SIDE CONTROL AND ITS SOLUTION
- THE MAIN MESSAGE OF THIS VIDEO
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SIDE CONTROL AND THE MOUNT POSITION
2 PHILOSOPHIES OF MOVING FROM SIDE TO MOUNT
1ST PHILOSOPHY: OPPONENT DENIES THE MOUNT
- CROSSFACE KNEE SLIDE METHOD
- STEP OVER METHOD
- DOUBLE UNDERHOOKS METHOD
- HIP STEP METHOD
2ND PHILOSOPHY: OPPONENT DENIES SUBMISSION
- SPEED BASED METHOD
- TRIPOD METHOD
SIDE CONTROL DIFFERENT VARIATIONS
- ARM CONFIGURATIONS
- LEG CONFIGURATIONS
THE 2 MOST COMMON ESCAPES TO SIDE CONTROL AND HOW TO NEGATE THEM
- ACOUNTERING THE ELBOW ESCAPE
- NEGATING A KNEE ESCAPE
THE 4 STEP SIDE CONTROL SYSTEM
STEP 1: ELBOW PENETRATION
1ST OPTION: UNDERHOOK
- THE 10 FINGER METHOD
- SPONTANEOUS POMMEL METHOD
- FAKE AMERICAN METHOD
2ND OPTION: REVERSE UNDERHOOK
- THE UNDERCLASP METHOD
- THE WALK AROUND METHOD
- THE SIDE TO SIDE METHOD
STEP 2: ELBOW SEPARATION
- REVERSE OVERHOOK/ROTATIONAL METHOD
- THE UNDERHOOK FOREARM LEVER METHOD
- SPECIAL STUDY: DEVELOPING DEVASTATING PINNING PRESSURE BY ATTACKING YOUR OPPONENT’S BREATHING
STEP 3: CONTROL POSITIONS: THE 4 MAJOR CONTROL POSITIONS OF THE SIDE SYSTEM
- SEATED HEAD AND ARM
- DORSAL PIN
- SIDE CRUCIFIX
THE ELBOW TRAP
- HIP ENTRY
- QUARTER NELSON ENTRY
STEP 4: SUBMISSIONS
- THE 4 MAJOR SUBMISSIONS OF THE SIDE CONTROL SYSTEM
- SEATED HEAD AND ARM SERIES
- SEATED HEAD AND ARM TO REAR STRANGLE
- SEATED HEAD AND ARM TO MOUNT
- SEATED HEAD AND ARM TO ARM BAR
DORSAL PIN SERIES
- KIMURA (HANDS)
- KIMURA (LEGS)
- YOKO SANKAKU (SIDE TRIANGLE)
- TRANSITION TO JUJI GATAME (ARM BAR)
- TRANSITION TO THE BACK
SIDE CRUCIFIX SERIES
SCISSOR SIDE CRUCIFIX
- REVERSE TRIANGLE
- REVERSE TRIANGLE SUPINE FINISH
- REVERSE TRIANGLE INTO SIDE TRIANGLE
- REVERSE TRIANGLE SIDE TRIANGLE KIMURA
- REVERSE TRIANGLE INTO AMERICAN LOCK
SHIN PIN SIDE CRUCIFIX
- ENTERING AND CONTROLLING THE SHIN PIN
- A DEEP POINT ABOUT POSTURE AND PINNING
- SHIN PIN TO ARM BAR (JUJI GATAME)
- SHIN PIN TO KIMURA
- SHOULDER DROP TRIANGLE
- SHOULDER DROP TO UDE GATAME
- SHOULDER DROP TRIMURA
- SHIN PIN TO MOUNTED HEAD AND ARM TRIANGLE
- SHIN PIN TO MOUNTED HEAD AND ARM SUPINE FINISH
- MOUNTED HEAD AND ARM INTO ARM LOCKS
THE ELBOW TRAP SERIES
- STEP OVER TRIANGLE
- KNEE SLIDE TRIANGLE
- 3/4 JUJI GATAME
WHEN THE SYSTEM FAILS: LEG LOCKS FROM SIDE CONTROL
- PINS AND LEG LOCKS: MY PHILOSOPHY
- OUTSIDE ENTRY INTO LEGS
- STEP THROUGH ENTRY
Buy the John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the John Danaher – New Wave Jiu Jitsu: Side Attacks – Building a Devastating Side Control System course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.