Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic”
Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 02 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Karen Bluth
- 6 Hours 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 23, 2018
Participate in self-compassion strategies that can reduce stress, depression, and anxiety, while discovering how to build resilience and inner strength in the teens you work with. By watching this interactive recording, you will learn to help teens navigate these challenging years, by teaching regulation skills when emotions are skyrocketing, and practices to ease stress and bring comfort when the tough times hit.
- Strategies to quiet the “inner critic”
- In-the-moment strategies for anxiety, depression, and stress
- Developmentally-appropriate engaging exercises
- Guided meditation practices to initiate self-kindness
- Research-supported practices that lower stress
Watch self-compassion expert and author, Karen Bluth, Ph.D, and become fully immersed in the practices of self-compassion for your teen clients. Even more importantly, you will learn a treatment plan to implement immediately!
|Updated Manual (12.12 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Self-Compassion for Teens
- Dr. Kristin Neff’s 3 components of self-compassion
- Self-compassion compared to mindfulness: Similarities and differences
- Misgivings about self-compassion
- Research on self-compassion and teens
- Interactive/Experiential Interventions to:
- Lower stress
- Lessen depression
- Decrease anxiety
- Alleviate negative mood
- Quiet their inner critic
- Build resilience
- Strengthen self-appreciation
- Increase sense of gratitude
- Self-Compassion Skills and Activities
- Compassionate body scan
- Music meditation
- Here-and-now object – rest in present moment
- Soles of the feet – portal to present moment
- Soothing touch/ A moment for me – self-compassion in moment of need
- Core values/a pledge to myself – remove obstacles
- Japanese bowls – imperfections make you unique and interesting
- Crossing the line – recognize others experience same emotions
- Compassionate friend – strength, wisdom, compassion within themselves
- Self-Compassion in Action – Choose from skills and activities above
- As a clinician
- In a small group
- In a large group
- Discuss feedback
- Develop a take home plan for teens
- Potential Obstacles
- Obstacles that impede implementation
- Share ideas on ways to confront these obstacles
DR. KAREN BLUTH received her PhD in Child and Family Studies in 2012 from The University of Tennessee, and is assistant professor in the Program on Integrative Medicine, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, UNC School of Medicine. Dr. Bluth’s research focuses on the roles that self-compassion and mindfulness play in promoting well-being in youth. She has been called “the world’s leading researcher on the impact of self-compassion and teens” by self-compassion pioneer Dr. Kristin Neff, and has developed a self-compassion curriculum with Lorraine Hobbs entitled Making Friends with Yourself: A Mindful Self-Compassion Program for Teens. Dr. Bluth trains teachers internationally in this program. She was awarded a prestigious NIH T-32 post-doctoral research fellowship, along with a grant from the Mind and Life Foundation, which provided funding for ground-breaking research on the role of self-compassion in well-being for teens. With funding from the John Rex Foundation and NIH, she and her colleagues have begun to explore the benefits of mindfulness and self-compassion in at-risk teen populations, including those at risk for depression. Further, Dr. Bluth is an associate editor of the academic journal Mindfulness, the author of the book “The Self-Compassion Workbook for Teens: Mindfulness and Compassion Skills to Overcome Self-Criticism and Embrace Who You Are” (New Harbinger Publishers) and a contributing author of the books “Project You: More than 50 Ways to Calm Down, De-Stress, and Feel Great”, “Happiness Hacks: How to Find Energy and Inspiration”, “Me Time: How to Manage a Busy Life”, and “Stress Less: How to Achieve Inner Calm and Relaxation” (Capstone Publishers). Her research has been featured numerous times in Mindful magazine, on the Greater Good Science Center website, and through NICBM. As a mindfulness practitioner for almost 40 years, a mindfulness teacher, and a lifelong educator with 18 years of classroom experience, Dr. Bluth is frequently invited to give talks, conduct workshops, train teachers, and teach classes in self-compassion and mindfulness in educational and community settings internationally.
Financial: Karen Bluth is an instructor at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill. She is an author for New Harbinger Publications and receives royalties. Dr. Bluth receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Karen Bluth is a member of the National Council on Family Relations.
Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” ,Karen Bluth ,Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth ,Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” Course download,Karen Bluth course review
Buy the Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Karen Bluth – Self-Compassion Tools for Teens -Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.