Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease
Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease – Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease – Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 17 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Chad Thompson
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 10, 2017
Are you ready to face the mounting number of “baby boomers” who want to return to an active lifestyle after they’ve been diagnosed with degenerative joint disease? Advanced surgical techniques, shorter hospital stays, minimal inpatient rehab, and decreasing home health visits make treating this emerging population a necessity for all therapists and rehab professionals. Help your patients get back to life with speaker Chad Thompson, PT, DPT, CEAS, as he relates more than 25 years of practical, evidence-based interventions he uses with this exact population. He will give the tools today that you need for tomorrow, such as:
- practical exercise regimen for outpatient seniors
- techniques to maintain mobility and improve gait mechanics
- mobilization tips to increase range of motion in UE and LE
- medical management
- accessing and understanding the latest research to defend your practice and improve reimbursement
- a roadmap for what the future holds for degenerative joint disease
|Manual – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease (10.43 MB)
|Available after Purchase
DIAGNOSTIC CRITERIA FOR DEGENERATIVE JOINT DISEASE (DJD)
- American Medical Association (AMA) Guidelines
- Arthritis Foundation’s Guidelines
PATIENT PRESENTATION AND ASSESSMENT
- Medical history
- DJD vs. rheumatoid arthritis vs. gout
- Other arthritic conditions
- Severs disease
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF DJD IN…
- Weight-bearing joints
- Non-weight bearing joints
- Spinal disc degeneration
IMPORTANCE OF JOINT CONSERVATION
- Silver Sneakers
- Ergonomic work and home
- Positional awareness
TECHNIQUES TO MAINTAIN MOBILITY
- Motion is lotion
- Muscle balance
- Joint stability
- Diet and supplements
MEDICAL MANAGEMENT: DEBUNKING MYTHS
- Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Shoulder (conventional and reverse)
- MCP replacement
- Assistive devices
- Pre-op exercise program
- Sit to stand transfer
- Gait training
TOTAL JOINT REGIMENS – ACUTE CARE POST-OP
- Restoring range of motion
- Correct gait mechanics
- Transfer training
- Exercise programs
- Critical pathways
- Program goals
- Exercise design
- Scar care management
- Outcome measures
- Gait progression
- 1+ year to complete recovery
- Activity guideline
- Quality of life cost benefits of activities
Chad Thompson, PT, DPT, CEAS, has directed the Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT), Georgetown, Kentucky location since 2003 and practiced outpatient physical therapy since 1997. During that time, he earned the APTA Board Certified Specialists in Orthopedics. Dr. Thompson has over 25 years of experience working with total joint patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. He has written treatment protocols for the rehabilitation of acute post-operative spinal and extremity patients. Dr. Thompson has devoted his career to providing patients with impairment-based exercise programs for the prevention of disability and loss of functional independence.
In addition to his therapy experience, Dr. Thompson is a clinical instructor for the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville, and assists in supervising the Samaritan Free Clinic. This clinic allows students to assess and treat underserved patients under supervision of a PT. He has spoken professionally on mobilization and treatment of low back pain, and taught body mechanics and orthotic fabrication, as well as prescription programs. Dr. Thompson graduated from the University of Kentucky in 1997 with a Master’s in Physical Therapy and a Bachelor’s of Health Science and received a Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2006 from Regis University, Colorado. He holds certifications in Functional Capacity Examination from Select Medical Corporation, and Isherhagen Workwell Systems. He is certified to perform Work Task and Job Analysis by Work Steps™ and the Atlanta Back School, holding a Certification as an Ergonomic Assessment Specialist.
Financial: Chad Thompson is Director of Outpatient Physical Therapy at KORT Physical Therapy Clinic. He has stock holdings with Bristol Meyer Squibb in a 401K retirement plan with Select Medical Corporation. Mr. Thompson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Chad Thompson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease ,Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson,Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease – Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson,Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease Course download,Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson course review
Buy the Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Keeping Seniors Active – Chad Thompson – Rehab Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.