Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course
2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course – Lane Pederson has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course – Lane Pederson course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 11 Hours 52 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Lane Pederson
- 11 Hours 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 10, 2020
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is an empirically validated approach for working with mental health, chemical dependency, and complex co-morbidity. Designed to empower clients to establish mindfulness, distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness, DBT assists clinicians in treating clients with emotional problems, suicidal, self-harm, and self-sabotaging urges and behaviors, and challenging interpersonal styles.
Watch this recording and receive a detailed understanding and foundation of the skills of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) as applied to clients with mental health and chemical dependency issues. Going beyond symptom management, these skills are designed to improve functioning to build satisfying lives.
This intensive training explores DBT’s theoretical basis, specific DBT interventions, and how to teach skills in individual and group settings. Familiarity with these skills and techniques along with experiential exercises will enhance your clinical skills and professional development.
Guided by the latest research and policy in evidence-based practices, this intensive training teaches the clinical process and content of DBT from theory to practice. Going beyond prescriptive applications, this recording shows you how to use essentials such as validation, dialectical strategies, communication styles, and the best ways of changing behaviors in order to effectively balance acceptance and change with your clients.
Complete with education on user-friendly diary cards and chain analysis protocols, you will gain increased DBT competency as well as many new tools including client worksheets to bring to your clinical practice.
Lane Pederson, Psy.D., LP, is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
|Manual – 2-Day DBT Intensive Training Course (2.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Additional Handout – 2-Day DBT Intensive Training Course (363.9 KB)
|Available after Purchase
History & Philosophy of DBT
- Dialectics explained
- Core philosophies in practice
- Skills training techniques
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
- Grounded in the present while being connected to past & future
- Using core skills to achieve “Wise Mind”
- Learn classic and innovative mindfulness skills
- Mindfulness exercises
Distress Tolerance Skills
- Building frustration tolerance
- Utilizing crisis survival strategies and plans
- Learn classic and innovative distress tolerance skills
- Distress Tolerance exercises
Emotional Regulation Skills
- Understanding emotions and reducing vulnerability
- Incorporating self-care, opposite action and building positive experience
- Learn classic and innovative emotional regulation skills
- Emotional regulation exercises
Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- Balance in Relationships
- Objective, relationship and self-respect effectiveness
- Learn classic and innovative interpersonal effectiveness skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness exercises
DBT in Practice
- Understanding how therapy works: The Contextual Model
- Evidence-based practice
- Maximizing therapeutic factors, DBT-style
- Essential elements and functions of DBT revisited
- Structure as a therapeutic factor
- Structuring the therapy environment
- Identifying treatment targets:
- Suicidality, self-injurious behavior (SIB), therapy-interfering behavior (TIB), and other targets
- Levels of validation
- Validation as an informal exposure technique
Best Methods of Changing Behaviors
- Self-monitoring with the diary card
- Behavioral contingencies
- DBT-style cognitive interventions
- Behavior Chain (Change) Analysis
Communication Styles: Reciprocal and Irreverent Consultation Group
- Increase your motivation
- Develop effective responses
- Qualities of effective treatment teams
Next Steps: Develop Your Proficiency in DBT
Consultation and Therapy
Lane Pederson Psy.D, LP, has provided Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training and consultation to over 10,000 professionals in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Canada, and Mexico through his training and consultation company, Lane Pederson and Associates, LLC (www.DrLanePederson.com). A real world practitioner, Dr. Pederson co-owns Mental Health Systems, PC (MHS), one of the largest DBT-specialized practices in the United States with four clinic locations in Minnesota (www.mhs-dbt.com). At MHS Dr. Pederson has developed DBT programs for adolescents, adults, people with dual disorders, and people with developmental disabilities. He has served as clinical and training directors, has directed practice-based clinical outcome studies, and has overseen the care of thousands of clients in need of intensive outpatient services.
Dr. Pederson’s DBT publications include The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual, 2nd Edition: DBT for Self-Help and Individual & Group Treatment Settings (PESI, 2017); Dialectical Behavior Therapy: A Contemporary Guide for Practitioners (Wiley, 2015); Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment Settings (PESI, 2013) and The DBT Deck for Clients and Therapists: 101 Mindful Practices to Manage Distress, Regulate Emotions & Build Better Relationships (PESI, 2019).
Notable organizations he has trained for include Walter Reed National Military Hospital, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Ontario Psychological Association, the Omid Foundation, and Psychotherapy Networker. He has provided DBT training for community mental health agencies, chemical dependency treatment centers, hospital and residential care settings, and to therapists in forensic settings. Dr. Pederson also co-owns Acacia Therapy and Health Training (www.AcaciaTraining.co.za) in South Africa. Dr. Pederson currently serves on the advisory board for the doctorial counseling program at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and is a peer reviewer for Forensic Scholars Today.
Lane Pederson is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organization.
Financial: Lane Pederson maintains a private practice. He is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. Dr. Pederson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lane Pederson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course ,Lane Pederson,2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course – Lane Pederson,2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course Course download,Lane Pederson course review
Buy the Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Lane Pederson – 2-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Intensive Training Course course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.