Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 24 Hours 05 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Lane Pederson
- 24 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 04, 2019
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) has evolved from the go-to treatment for borderline personality disorder to one of the most recognized and sought after therapies for a variety of difficult to treat client problems. The increasing pressure to adopt treatments that work makes DBT skills and strategies a must-have for all types of therapists.
For those who feel that pressure but fear becoming a “manual manic”, relax. Dr. Lane Pederson teaches how to follow the manual yet make thoughtful customizations consistent with evidence-based practices and always grounded in the therapeutic alliance. Covering DBT from theory to clinical application, including the use of diary cards, behavioral analysis, contingency management, and multi-layered validation, this course recording welcomes those implementing DBT in standard and adapted ways as well as those wishing to simply add DBT skills and techniques to their eclectic or integrative style.
If you have felt limited or stuck with your therapy skills or ready to give up on certain clients, this course will breathe new life into your work. You will leave ready to use the essentials of DBT listed above as well as skills from the Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotion Regulation, and Interpersonal Effectiveness Modules with your clients, enjoying new confidence in and effectiveness with your clinical skill set.
You’ll be amazed at the difference you’ll see in your clients and the confidence you’ll gain in your practice.
PS… You’ll learn so much more than just DBT techniques in this training! You’ll learn to effectively utilize DBT in yourpractice and transform your patient outcomes.
Imagine the relief your clients will experience with this effective, break-through treatment.
Imagine the satisfaction you will feel knowing that your clients’ transformation stems from effective DBT training,skill development, and practice.
Imagine the confidence you will have when treating even your most challenging clients.
It’s time to begin the journey. . . and this intensive training is your first step.
Become Certified in Dialectical Behavior Therapy! This training meets the educational requirements when applying to become Certified in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (C-DBT) through Evergreen Certifications! Learn more about Certification at (www.evergreencertifications.com/CDBT)
Lane Pederson Psy.D, LP, is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
|Manual – DBT 4-Day Intensive Training Course (5.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|DBT Intensive Handouts (7.10 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Foundations of DBT
- The Story of DBT
- Explicit focus on validation
- Cognitive-behavioral change strategies
- Skills training
- Consultative approach
- Dialectical balance
- Five functions of DBT
- Is it DBT?: What’s needed in a DBT clinical process
Dialectical Philosophy. What IS it, and HOW is it Used?
- Dialectics explained
- Dialectical assumptions
- Dialectics in action
- Dialectical Abstinence. When NOT to be dialectical
Core Assumptions of DBT: Shaping the Therapy
- Acceptance and nonjudgmental stance
- View of clients, therapist and therapy
DBT Models: Standard and Beyond
- DBT Modes and Formats
- DBT Research: Understanding and Context
- Evidence-Based Practice versus
- Evidence-Based Treatments
- Understanding how therapy works
- Six decades of empirical research
- Maximizing therapeutic factors, DBT-style
Biosocial Theory: Guiding the Therapy
- Biosocial theory of difficulties
- How theory drives therapy
- Update to Theory: RO DBT
Getting Started: Therapy Structure
- Structure as a therapeutic factor
- Structuring the environment
- DBT Stages
- Identifying treatment targets: suicidality, self-injurious behavior (SIB), therapy-interfering behavior (TIB), and other targets
Special Populations and Settings
- Children and Adolescents
- Substance Use Disorders
- Levels of Care
Mindfulness and DBT
- Mindfulness explained
- Mindfulness of the approach
- Mindfulness as a therapy technique
- Mindfulness in life
DBT Skills Training
- Integrating skills into therapy
- Using skills to develop new behaviors
- Methods for skills training
Mindfulness: The Path to Wise Mind
- What skills: observe describe, participate
- How skills: nonjudgmental, one-mindful, effectively
- Mindfulness practice and application
- Identify dialectical dilemmas
- Activate Wise Mind action
- For adolescents and parents: Middle path
- For substance use disorders: dialectical abstinence
- Wise mind ACCEPTS
- IMPROVE the moment
- Pros and cons
- Radical acceptance/turning the mind
- Model of emotions
- Build positive experiences
- Opposite action
- FAST skills
- GIVE skills
- DEAR MAN skills
Supplemental and Updated Skills and Modules
- Urge surfing
- Bridge burning
- DBT Clinical Process
- Adapted for special populations
Behavioral Analysis (Chain Analysis)
- Getting the client on board
- Build awareness and options
- Bridging into solution analysis
Starting Out: Commitment Strategies Validation
- A multi-layered approach
- As an exposure technique
- Used dialectically with change
- Difference from normalization
- Behavioral principals
- Contingency procedures
- Best behavior change methods
- DBT-style cognitive interventions
- When to use (and not to use)
- Exposure protocols
- Alternatives to exposure
Consultative Group and Treatment Teams
- Increase your motivation
- Develop effective responses
- Qualities of effective treatment teams
Assess and Manage Self-Injurious Behavior (SIB)
- When is SIB life-threatening?
- Creating alternatives
Assess and Manage Suicidal Ideation (SI)
- Suicide assessment techniques
- Establishing safety protocols
- Safety plans and safety commitments
- Effective use of the hospital
- Transitions in and out
- What you learned and what you need
- Developing your plan
- Taking action
Consultation and Therapy
Lane Pederson Psy.D, LP, has provided Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training and consultation to over 10,000 professionals in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Canada, and Mexico through his training and consultation company, Lane Pederson and Associates, LLC (www.DrLanePederson.com). A real world practitioner, Dr. Pederson co-owns Mental Health Systems, PC (MHS), one of the largest DBT-specialized practices in the United States with four clinic locations in Minnesota (www.mhs-dbt.com). At MHS Dr. Pederson has developed DBT programs for adolescents, adults, people with dual disorders, and people with developmental disabilities. He has served as clinical and training directors, has directed practice-based clinical outcome studies, and has overseen the care of thousands of clients in need of intensive outpatient services.
Dr. Pederson’s DBT publications include The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual, 2nd Edition: DBT for Self-Help and Individual & Group Treatment Settings (PESI, 2017); Dialectical Behavior Therapy: A Contemporary Guide for Practitioners (Wiley, 2015); Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment Settings (PESI, 2013) and The DBT Deck for Clients and Therapists: 101 Mindful Practices to Manage Distress, Regulate Emotions & Build Better Relationships (PESI, 2019).
Notable organizations he has trained for include Walter Reed National Military Hospital, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Ontario Psychological Association, the Omid Foundation, and Psychotherapy Networker. He has provided DBT training for community mental health agencies, chemical dependency treatment centers, hospital and residential care settings, and to therapists in forensic settings. Dr. Pederson also co-owns Acacia Therapy and Health Training (www.AcaciaTraining.co.za) in South Africa. Dr. Pederson currently serves on the advisory board for the doctorial counseling program at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and is a peer reviewer for Forensic Scholars Today.
Lane Pederson is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organization.
Financial: Lane Pederson maintains a private practice. He is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. Dr. Pederson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lane Pederson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course ,Lane Pederson,Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course – Lane Pederson,Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course Course download,Lane Pederson course review
Buy the Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Lane Pederson – Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): 4-day Intensive Certification Training Course course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.