Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors
Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors – Lisa Ferentz has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors – Lisa Ferentz course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 58 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Lisa Ferentz
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 01, 2016
If you believe that most clients who engage in self-destructive behaviors have Borderline Personality Disorder, you may be missing the fact that they have pain and trauma narratives – and you are not approaching treatment in the best way to create healing.
If you think that the choice to cut as opposed to burn – to starve as opposed to binge – is arbitrary, it isn’t. You need to help clients re-frame their behaviors as the inevitable byproducts of affect dysregulation and shame, and help them embrace new ways of addressing them in therapy.
Join international trauma expert and author, Lisa Ferentz, LCSW, for her much praised, experiential seminar and start altering your practice in treating trauma, shame and self-destructive behaviors.
Lisa will give you her proven approach that incorporates psycho-education that teaches your client new coping strategies that help them:
- Reduce their shame and self-blame narratives
- Self-soothe and re-claim their affect regulation skills
- Short-circuit overwhelming thoughts and feelings
Experience one of the top-selling continuing education seminars available on trauma and shame.
|Manual (2.05 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Connection: Attachment and Affect Regulation
- The four attachment styles and their impact on child development
- The challenge of attaching to unavailable or abusive caretakers
- The connection between trauma, attachment, and the self-narrative of shame
- Living in a state of affect dysregulation and the impact of hypo- and hyper-arousal
- Exploring the dynamics of attachment and affect regulation through videos
Working from a Strengths-Based Perspective
- Advantages to de-pathologizing destructive behaviors
- The impact this paradigm has on the therapeutic relationship
- Meta-communication of self-harm
- “Telling” without talking
- Why acts of self-harm are not arbitrary
- Why your clients hurt themselves
Breaking the Cycle of Self-Destructive Behaviors
- What sets the behavior in motion
- Why it escalates
- What reinforces it
Extinguish Self-Destructive Acts: Creative Interventions
- The connection between trauma, attachment, and the self-narrative of shame
- The “management” of self-harming behavior
- Journaling to understand triggers
- Re-framing cognitive distortions
- Using guided imagery for untenable thoughts and feelings
- Safe place imagery and containment
- The power of incorporating breath work
- Using the body for somatic resourcing and grounding
- Short-circuiting flashbacks and dissociation
Why Standard Safety Contracts Don’t Work and What to Do Instead
- Incorporating CARESS – a unique proven approach
- Eliminating the power struggles in treatment
- Processing clients’ artwork
The Ferentz Institute
Lisa Ferentz, LCSW-C, DAPA, is a recognized expert in the strengths-based, de-pathologized treatment of trauma and has been in private practice for over 35 years. She presents workshops and keynote addresses nationally and internationally, and is a clinical consultant to practitioners and mental health agencies in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
She has been an adjunct faculty member at several universities, and is the founder of “The Ferentz Institute,” now in its 12th year of providing continuing education to mental health professionals and graduating over 1,600 clinicians from her two certificate programs in Advanced Trauma Treatment.
In 2009 she was voted the “Social Worker of Year” by the Maryland Society for Clinical Social Work. Lisa is the author of Treating Self-Destructive Behaviors in Trauma Survivors: A Clinician’s Guide, 2nd Edition (Routledge, 2014), Letting Go of Self-Destructive Behaviors: A Workbook of Hope and Healing (Routledge, 2014), and Finding Your Ruby Slippers: Transformative Life Lessons From the Therapist’s Couch (PESI, 2017). Lisa also hosted a weekly radio talk show, writes blogs and articles for websites on self-harm and self-care, and teaches on many webinars.
Financial: Lisa Ferentz is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lisa Ferentz is a member of the National Association of Social Workers; and the American Psychotherapy Association.
Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors ,Lisa Ferentz ,Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors – Lisa Ferentz ,Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors Course download,Lisa Ferentz course review
Buy the Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Lisa Ferentz – Trauma, Affect Dysregulation and Shame -treating the Seeds of Self-Destructive Behaviors course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.