Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami
The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami – Mary Flett has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami – Mary Flett course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 40 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Mary Flett
- 5 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 10, 2017
- Don’t miss out at tapping into this population and growing your practice
- Clinical skills for evaluating and determining capacity, no matter what the setting
- Emerging changes in Medicare and how this affects you
- Strategies for introducing end-of-life planning instruments
Includes 1.0 hour ethics
Adapt your practice to work with this huge flood of baby boomers, the “Silver Tsunami” and get more referrals from practitioners. You are uniquely situated to help this population meet the Medicare/Medicaid requirements in treatment. Learn where behavioral health fits within the continuum of care and grow your practice before it’s too late!
Position yourself as a key partner in achieving the goals set for patient management. Knowing what is required of you, the behavioral health provider, in different settings and developing your skills in working with aging clients will make you an invaluable partner in the changing field of aging.
If you are considering working with aging adults, this seminar will give you a firm foundation to start your work and enter into the expanding market whether it be outpatient, assisted living, skilled nursing, or in-patient. If you are already working with aging adults, you will benefit from honing your skills and learning how to maximize your reimbursements.
Transform your practice as the “Silver Tsunami” stretches the boundaries of healthcare and find your niche in treating older adults.
|Manual (6.26 MB)
|Available after Purchase
TREATING THE OLDER ADULT
- In-patient & outpatient settings
- Acute & sub-acute settings
- What is the Patient-Centered Medical Home & why should you care?
NAVIGATING SYSTEMS OF CARE
- Are you a specialist or a generalist?
- Assessing and accessing resources in your community
- Assessing the capacity of your patient and his/her family for managing care needs
CAPACITY & COMPETENCY EVALUATION
- Is it delirium, dementia, or depression?
- Anxiety and its impact on performance
- Medication-induced cognitive impairment
- What is “informed consent” in the cognitively impaired older adult?
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)
- WHODAS 2.0
- Level-1 Symptom Inventory
- Clinician-rated symptoms of psychosis
- Adler Adult ADHD
- Global Deterioration Scale
FAMILY INTERVENTIONS & END OF LIFE PLANNING
- The POLST
- POA for healthcare
- Assisted suicide
- Five questions for eliciting quality of care in end of life
- Working with family members who may be resistant to desires of client
COORDINATION OF CARE
- Who is in charge? Where does behavioral health fit within continuum of care?
- Communicating with treatment providers
- Getting them to communicate with you!
- HIPAA & other limitations of sharing information
- Difference between “medical necessity” and “clinically significant functional impairment”
- Medicare documentation standards for in-patient and out-patient settings
- Maximizing reimbursement
ETHICAL & LEGAL ISSUES
- Medicare/Medicaid billing
- Confidentiality issues
Mary Flett, Ph.D., has been a sought-after teacher and trainer for over 30 years. She is a licensed clinical psychologist who focuses her practice on aging issues and behavioral rehabilitation, partnering with medical professionals, integrative medicine practitioners, and complementary healing providers. Dr. Flett has worked in private practice, community-based agencies, and has provided services in both state and county government behavioral health systems.
In addition to her clinical work across the developmental spectrum, Dr. Flett has conducted evaluation and outcomes analyses and quality improvement studies for county and state government. She has taught at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and was formerly affiliated with the Master’s in Counseling Program at Sonoma State University in California. Dr. Flett is the author of Mastering the DSM-5®: Integrating New & Essential Measures Into Your Practice (PESI, 2014).
Prior to becoming a psychologist, Dr. Flett spent 10 years working as a legal assistant in the areas of family law, criminal law, probate and tax law, and public law. Dr. Flett studied improvisation at the famed Second City in Chicago and performed stand-up comedy. She has a remarkable wit and ability to present information in a lively and engaging way.
Financial: Mary Flett is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Mary Flett has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami ,Mary Flett ,The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami – Mary Flett ,The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami Course download,Mary Flett course review
Buy the Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Mary Flett – The Aging Client-Adapting Your Practice to Meet the Silver Tsunami course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.