Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion
Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion – Matthew J. Modrcin has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion – Matthew J. Modrcin course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours – include: – Audio and Video
- Matthew J. Modrcin
- 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- May 13, 2016
- Help clients overcome their shame – a major underlying reason therapeutic gains aren’t being made!
- Learn how to work with emergence and the regulation of shame affective states
- Strategies for somatic processing of shame
- Strategies for disrupting shame identity and strengthening compassion capacity
How often do you and your clients come to an impasse in the therapeutic process? Change appears stalled and your clients’ progress is limited – and for most of us in clinical practice, navigating this impasse is challenging.
In this workshop you will learn how to identify and work with shame to restore the therapeutic alliance and re-engage the client in their process of change. Shame is not only a highly toxic affective state but also an embodied experience. In a constant state of vigilance against additional exposure to shaming events, the client is unable to access internal healing resources and is often reluctant to engage in therapy.
If you miss the tell-tale signs of shame, you not only rupture the therapeutic alliance – you’ll hinder any progress toward healing. Like me at one time in my practice, and like many others in our field, you have difficulty identifying shame, as the experience is often disguised as avoidance, rage, anger or sadness.
Leave the seminar armed with superior skills of seeing when shame is present, how it is adversely impacting the therapeutic alliance, and why progress has stalled – and give the client strategies to replace shame with self-compassion.
|Manual (2.18 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Roots of Shame
- Interpersonal origins
- Developmental perspective
- Trauma perspective
- Affective-somatic perspective
The Therapist Shame Experience
- How clinical models can shame
- Barrier to creativity and relational presence
- Releasing the shame response
Shame and the Distortion of Self
- Shame-based identity
- Adaptive qualities
- Defense against connection
When Shame is Activated – Interventions for Working With:
- Affective processing
- Somatic processing
- Observing and entering the shame activation
- Increasing tolerance of shame states
- Holding the emergence of affect
- Amplification of positive affects for connection
- Compassion modeling
- Managing enactment moments
- Transparency and self-disclosure
Engaging and Sustaining Self-Compassion
- Affective states
- Somatic states
- Narratives of self-compassion
- Set-backs and restorations
Additional Clinical Contexts
- Couples therapy
- Group therapy
Matthew J. Modrcin, Ph.D., L.C.S.W. is a Board Certified Diplomat in clinical social work and former associate professor of Social Work at Portland State University. Dr. Modrcin has over 40 years of clinical experience, specializing in couple’s therapy, group therapy and clinical supervision.
Attachment theory is his primary clinical lens interwoven with concepts from interpersonal neurobiology and somatic-based approaches. Dr. Modrcin’s current focus is conceptualizing the role of shame in the therapeutic alliance and interventions. He has developed techniques for healing that are centered at the nexus of shame and the emergence of self-compassion.
A seasoned workshop presenter on a variety of clinical topics, Dr. Modrcin quickly engages the audience and provides accessible knowledge skills for therapists across all levels of experience.
Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion ,Matthew J. Modrcin,Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion – Matthew J. Modrcin,Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion Course download,Matthew J. Modrcin course review
Buy the Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Matthew J. Modrcin – Treating Shame in Clinical Practice-Somatic Strategies and Self-Compassion course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.