Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions
The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions – Michael T. Gross has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions – Michael T. Gross course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: Full Day – include: – Audio and Video
- Michael T. Gross
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Oct 21, 2016
If you are looking for SOLUTIONS to the evaluation and treatment of complex shoulder pathologies, this is the seminar for you.
Join expert Michael T. Gross, PT, PhD, FAPTA, for an information-packed day focused on giving you the tools you need to overcome the sometimes difficult task of intervening for shoulder injuries. Learn new strategies to assess and plan treatment effectively for:
- Rotator Cuff Tear Restoration & Management
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Anterior Glenohumeral Instability
- SLAP Lesions
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome
- Shoulder Arthroplasties
Learn more than just the etiology of these common shoulder complex pathologies. Learn how to interpret clinical tests and recognize the patient’s problem quickly. Rapid recognition is imperative not only in developing the appropriate course of action for the patient, but also ensuring the patient has the best chance for a successful rehabilitation. Acquire take-home tips and techniques that will change your clinical practice the very next day!
|Webcast Manual (9.08 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Rotator Cuff Tears
- Surgical restoration of normal and altered anatomy
- Cluster tests, modified empty can test
- Anatomic repair vs. “the best you can do”
- Conservative management
- Post-operative management
Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Anatomic and functional contributors
- Cluster tests, modified Hawkins-Kennedy, modification of Neer’s test
- Surgical repair procedures for primary impingement
- Conservative management based on etiologic factors
- Post-operative management
Anterior Glenohumeral Instability
- Anatomic restraints
- Etiologic factors
- Apprehension, Jobe Relocation, Release Test, Anterior Drawer, Push-Pull
- Anatomic Repair, Bristow, Laterjat, Putti-Platt
- Rehabilitative management
- Classification of lesions
- Biceps Load II, Anterior Slide Test
- Surgical management and rehabilitation based on lesion type
- Stages based on symptoms
- Etiologic factors
- Effects of conservative versus invasive intervention
- Conservative management based on stage of disorder
- Anterior, Posterior, Inferior Glenohumeral Mobilizations and Scauplo-thoracic Mobilizations
Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome
- Anatomic locations of potential compromise
- Etiologic factors in each anatomic location
- Intervention based on location of compromise and etiologic contributors
- Assessment Tests: Adson’s, Military Bracing, Hyperabduction
- Surgical Procedures: Cervical Rib Excision, Scalenectomy
- Indications for
- Total shoulder arthroplasty
- Reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
- Rehabilitation strategies
Review of Special Tests and Mobilizations – Lab
Michael T. Gross, PhD, PT, FAPTA, has 37 years of experience as a licensed physical therapist, specializing in the areas of biomechanics and orthopaedic assessment and treatment. He has maintained a consistent clinical practice for all of these years, currently seeing patients 2 days per week at his faculty practice.
He is a professor in the PhD Program in Human Movement Science, and the Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) program in the Division of Physical Therapy at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Gross has 70 refereed journal publications in such journals as the Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy, and the Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy. He was an Editorial Review Board Member for the Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy and serves as a reviewer for many other journals. Dr. Gross was awarded the Teaching Excellence Award from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and the Margaret L. Moore Award for Outstanding New Academic Faculty by the American Physical Therapy Association.
He also was elected as a Fellow of the American Physical Therapy Association. He has given well over 300 regional, national, and international presentations, which have been highly rated by attendees for knowledge, skill, and humor.
Financial: Michael Gross is a Professor, Division of Physical Therapy, at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Michael Gross has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions ,Michael T. Gross ,The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions – Michael T. Gross ,The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions Course download,Michael T. Gross course review
Buy the Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Michael T. Gross – The Complex Shoulder -Evaluation & Intervention for Common Conditions course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.