Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course
2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course – Patti Ashley has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course – Patti Ashley course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 12 Hours 31 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Patti Ashley
- 12 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 15, 2020
Shame lurks in the shadows of almost every therapy hour.
It can push your clients to hide their innermost feelings, put them into a freeze state where they feel trapped and powerless, or cause them to lash out at you in-session as they mask their shame with anger and blame.
Yet for most of us, working with shame wasn’t part of our university or supervised training. How will you move your clients forward when they’ve spent a lifetime viewing themselves as wrong, unlovable, and unworthy of getting better?
This 2-day Certification Training will give you the skills and tools you need to end the tyrannical hold of shame and empower your clients to develop the acceptance of themselves, others and reality necessary for the effective treatment of shame-prone clients with trauma, stress, anxiety, eating disorders, substance use, and anger issues.
Watch and get the training you need to:
- End shame avoidance that stalls therapy
- Reduce judgmental thoughts and reactivity
- Reclaim the body from shame
- Overcome fears about failure, inadequacy and rejection that get clients stuck
- Build shame resiliency with interventions based on empathy, forgiveness and compassion
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Shame-Informed Treatment Specialist (CSTS) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and caregivers know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of grief counselling with today’s youth. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/csts for details.
|Manual – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course (4.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Handout – Large Print Slides (Black and White) (3.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Shame, Attachment and Social-Emotional Development
- The difference between guilt, shame and core shame
- Shame and attachment
- Ruptured interpersonal bridges
- The evolution of social-emotional development
- Why self-compassion is so hard to access
The Neurophysiology of Shame:
Polyvagal Theory, Shame and the Shutdown Response
- Shame and the Vagus Nerve
- Neuroception, shame and felt safety
- Core shame and implicit memory
- Three common responses to shame
- How addressing shame expedites treatment
Recognizing Shame: Assessment Tools
- Why shame goes undetected by clinicians
- Multicultural perspectives
- Perfectionism, rage, blame and other defenses against shame
- Reading the body – non-verbal signs of shame
- Interview questions for assessing shame in relationships and current patterns
- Self-assessment: identify your own shame
How to Create a Safe and Empathetic Therapeutic Environment
- Mirror neurons and relational presence
- Attunement as the key to therapeutic change
- Large Empathy and being vulnerable
- Avoid stigmatizing language in therapy
- Co-regulating safety and equal power in the therapeutic relationship
Re-Write the Story of Shame into “I Am Enough”:
Clinical Strategies to Cultivate Secure Attachment and Self-Compassion
- Somatic approaches to cultivate secure attachment
- Self-compassion and gratitude exercises
- The four therapeutic “R”s: Recognize, Respect, Regulate and Re-Story
- Four “C” shovels to calm nervous system and self-regulate shame response
- Exercises to strengthen connections
- Creative arts, music and poetry – increase neuroplasticity
- Playfulness, humor and being in nature can rewire the brain
- Mindfulness and meditations for non-judgmental awareness of shame
- Narratives and visualizations to re-write clients stories to safety and being enough
- Research, limitations and potential risks
Connect Shame-Informed Clinical Strategies to the Treatment of:
Anger and Rage
- Shame of fear: Shame as a cover for anger
- Self-acceptance techniques for internal damage control
- Compassion and forgiveness exercises to let go of anger
- Somatic interventions
- Strategies to survive without guilt
- Exercises to rediscover self-worth
Stress and Anxiety
- Mediate the paralysis of perfection with self-acceptance
- Social anxiety as shame & self-doubt
- Mindfulness-based, non-anxious self-consciousness
- How shame pushes clients into binge eating
- Choice Awareness Training for moderation & presence
- Self-acceptance strategies for emotional eating
Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Addressing the shame of relapse
- Self-assertive trigger avoidance
- Choice awareness techniques for habit modification
- Build craving/impulse control skill power
Depression, Self-Harm & Suicidality
- Recognize how internalized shame can deepen depression
- Developing healthy coping strategies for uncomfortable feelings
- Demystifying shame responses and returning them to their origin
owns and operates Breakthrough Psychotherapy and Parent Coaching in Boulder, Colorado. Combining elements of developmental, cognitive, strength-based, and positive psychology, Dr. Ashley has created a psychotherapy model that helps clients excavate authenticity and life purpose. Identifying dysfunctional patterns and treating shame-based disorders are integral parts of her work with individuals, groups, couples and families.
Patti has over thirty-five years of experience in the fields of education and psychology. These include developing continuing education courses for physicians and hospital wellness programs; instructing undergraduate and graduate courses for universities; and counseling individuals, couples and families in mental health agencies, psychiatric hospitals, and private practice settings.
Dr. Ashley completed a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in 2002. she is the author of the book Living in the Shadow of the Too-Good Mother Archetype, (2014) Dr. Ashley is currently writing two other books scheduled for release in 2018: Reconciliation of the Heart: How Beliefs, Choices and Forgiveness Influence Authenticity and Life Purpose,and Letters to Freedom: A True Story of Grief and Love that Never Dies. Patti is also a featured journalist for numerous publications, and a frequent workshop presenter.
Financial: Patti Ashley maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Patti Ashley has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course ,Patti Ashley, 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course – Patti Ashley, 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course Course download,Patti Ashley course review
Buy the Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Patti Ashley – 2-Day Shame-Informed Treatment Certification Course course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.