Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach
Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach – Peggy Lamb has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach – Peggy Lamb course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 15 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Peggy Lamb
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 02, 2018
Restoring a Stable Base
The sacrum is the cornerstone through which the weight of the upper body flows. Eighty-five percent of the population experiences pain directly related to SI joint dysfunction, which connects the sacrum to the pelvis. When the SI joint works in harmony with the pelvis, a wonderful self-locking device develops allowing us to move with ease and power.
Instructor Peggy Lamb will guide you through innovative and comprehensive strategies, including osteopathic-derived muscle energy techniques and neuromuscular therapy to restore the core and the SI joint. This lab-intensive recording is essential for anyone who uses manual therapy to achieve optimal outcomes for their clients.
|Manual – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint (11.34 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Understanding spinal curvatures
- The architecture of the pelvis
- Impact of ligaments, body position, and gender on the sacrum
- Articulating surfaces
- Causes of SI joint dysfunction
ASSESSMENT TESTS (LAB)
- Test for iliac crest
- Test for sacral torsion
- Test for pubic bone
- Test for SI joint up-slip
- Test for leg length difference
COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW AND DEMONSTRATION OF MUSCLE ENERGY TECHNIQUES (LAB)
- Correction for sacral torsion
- Correction for iliac crest
- Correction for SI joint up-slip
- Correction for pubic bone
MUSCLE SWIMMING/DEEP TISSUE STRATEGIES (LAB)
- Piriformis/external rotators and/or quadratus lumborum
PEGGY LAMB, MA, LMT, BCTMB, has been practicing massage since 1986 and is certified through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. She currently owns a private massage and movement therapy business, where she practices when she’s not touring the country speaking.
Ms. Lamb received her initial training at the New Mexico Academy of Massage and Advanced Healing Arts in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and at Wellness Skills, Inc., in Dallas, Texas. She taught clinical anatomy and physiology, trigger point therapy, and Swedish techniques at Wellness Skills, Inc., in Dallas and at Texas Healing Arts Institute in Austin.
In addition to her extensive training in massage therapy, Ms. Lamb holds a master’s degree in dance from American University in Washington, DC, where the concepts to body movement have been instrumental in her work with the core and low back. She also teaches dance and yoga and is a personal trainer.
She is the author of Releasing the Rotator Cuff, The Core of the Matter: Releasing the Iliopsoas and Quadratus Lumborum, and Stretch Your Clients: The Bodyworker’s Guide to Client Table Stretches. Ms. Lamb brings her eclectic and extensive background into her teaching for an enlightening and enjoyable learning experience.
Financial: Peggy Lamb maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Peggy Lamb has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach ,Peggy Lamb,Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach – Peggy Lamb,Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach Course download,Peggy Lamb course review
Buy the Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Peggy Lamb – Stabilizing the Core & the SI Joint -A Manual Therapy Approach course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.