Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress
Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress – Ralph Dehner has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress – Ralph Dehner course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 47 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Ralph Dehner
- 5 Hours 47 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 01, 2019
Some of your clients need more than traditional therapy. Something that is more than “therapy as usual” that will have them eager to engage in the therapeutic process. Yet you still need to use evidence-based practices to be reimbursed for your care.
Research shows Tai Chi combines gentle and adaptable exercises you can easily use with your clients for a variety of benefits, such as:
- Improve flexibility and balance to prevent falls
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Strengthen cardiovascular system
- Decrease chronic pain
- Recover from injuries and surgeries faster
Revolutionize your treatment sessions by incorporating elements of Tai Chi into your treatment plans for a variety of needs.
No experience with Tai Chi is required, as your instructor – a Master Trainer with the globallyrecognized Tai Chi for Health Institute – will teach you the movements step-by-step. This experiential live webcast will have you moving as you learn. Your instructor will connect the dots between the practices of Tai Chi, meditation, and positive psychology and demonstrate the techniques most appropriate for the rehabilitation your client needs.
Discover how you can use Tai Chi to add fun and energy to your sessions, engage your clients, and focus them on the path to healing and change.
|Manual – Tai Chi for Health (2.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
THE LATEST RESEARCH ON TAI CHI AND ITS BENEFITS
- Benefits to physical, emotional and mental
- What the research tells us
- Why Tai Chi is the ideal solution for fall prevention
DIFFERENT TAI CHI MOVEMENTS FOR VARIOUS THERAPEUTIC REASONS
Chen style: the original style
- Features: fast/slow moves; low stance; explosive demonstration & therapeutic relevance
Yang style: the most popular style
- Features: large flowing movements; gentle yet powerful demonstration & therapeutic relevance
Sun style: the newest style
- Features: higher stances; reduces joint stress demonstration & therapeutic relevance
HOW TO INCORPORATE TAI CHI INTO YOUR PRACTICE
Affect behaviors positively
- How to motivate your clients to start the road to recovery
- Choice theory
- Positive psychology
Affect rehab outcomes positively
- Introduction to Qigong
- Warm-up exercises
- Standing postures
- Tai Chi walking drills
- Cooling-down exercises
GROUP THERAPY PROGRAM (YANG STYLE)
- Still form practice/stepping drills
- Adaptions for knee, joint, and balance limitations
- Strategies for increasing strength and balance
GROUP THERAPY PROGRAM LAB (SUN STYLE)
- Intro of “Basic 6 Moves”
- Essential principles for fall prevention
THE STEPWISE PROGRESSIVE TEACHING METHOD
- Why safety is so important in Tai Chi
SEATED TAI CHI FOR NONAMBULATORY PATIENTS
- Group therapy program
Ralph Dehner, COTA, CPT, is a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) and a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), his clinical experience includes rehabilitation and injury prevention through behavior modification, exercise, work simplification, and functional activity. Mr. Dehner started studying internal martial arts in the early 1970s and is a Certified Master/Trainer for Dr. Paul Lam’s Tai Chi for Health programs in the USA. In addition, he is certified as an instructor for such courses as Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention, Tai Chi for Diabetes, Tai Chi for Osteoporosis, Tai Chi for Back Pain, and Tai Chi for Rehabilitation. Mr. Dehner has taught both Qi Gong and Tai Chi in hospitals, cancer centers, nursing homes, senior centers, integrative medicine centers, and mental health facilities. In conjunction with his vast experience, he has presented several conferences, such as the National Autism Conference, National Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Conference, the Inaugural International Tai Chi for Health Conference (Seoul, So. Korea). Mr. Dehner is also an experienced program developer who has produced and presented training courses on such topics as fall prevention, Tai Chi for OTs, and integrative medicine in mental health. He received his BS in Holistic Studies with a concentration in Wellness Management from Union Institute and University. Mr. Dehner is a member of the Ohio Occupational Therapy Association, American Council on Exercise, International Association of Reiki, and Tai Chi for Health Community of America and the Tai Chi for Health Institute.
In addition, Mr. Dehner is a two-time past recipient of a merit award from the Ohio Occupational Therapy Association for “Excellence in Continuing Education.”
Financial: Ralph Dehner has an employment relationship with Mighty Vine Wellness Club. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ralph Dehner is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association; the American Council on Exercise; International Association of Reiki; and Tai Chi for Health Community of America.
Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress ,Ralph Dehner ,Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress – Ralph Dehner ,Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress Course download,Ralph Dehner course review
Buy the Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Ralph Dehner – Tai Chi for Health -Solutions for Falls, Fitness, Strength & Stress course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.