Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs
Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs – Rita Schulte has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs – Rita Schulte course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 01 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Rita Schulte
- 6 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 07, 2019
Most clinicians report having at least one client who’s attempted suicide.
The implications are clear – all mental health professionals should be equipped to identify and intervene in suicidal crisis, no matter their area of focus. But without skills, techniques, and confidence you’ll struggle to build the hope, purpose and connection you need to save lives.
Watch this essential recording and leave prepared to help when it matters most!
This critical training will give you a comprehensive roadmap for navigating assessment, treatment, and management for those at risk for suicide.
Not only will you learn to identify the warning signs and symptoms of suicidal ideation, you’ll get detailed guidance on addressing them with a flexible model that can be applied across all treatment modalities and settings.
A toolbox of interventions from DBT, CBT, somatic resourcing, writing, and mindfulness will help you to make clients feel seen, heard, and understood, while instilling hope and showing them that life is worth living.
Gain confidence in your ability to identify, intervene, and manage suicidal clients to move them from “Do I want to Live?” to “How do I want to live?”
|Manual – Suicide Identification, Intervention, & Prevention (2.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
How to Assess for Suicidal Risk
- Loss and loneliness as drivers of suicidal ideation
- How trauma contributes to suicide
- Tools to assess toxic self-talk
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CMS)
- What to do when suicide is imminent
Guilt, Shame, Stigma and Suicidality
- How shame and guilt take clients to dark places
- How stigma feeds shame and the cycle of pain
- Resolve inner conflict and pervasive shame with Parts Work
- Meaning making interventions
Crisis Intervention Treatment Techniques: Essential Skills from CBT, DBT and Somatic Approaches
- Suicide risk as a skills deficit problem
- CBT skills to enhance emotional regulation and problem solving
- DBT techniques that directly target suicidal behavior
- Mindfulness and breathing techniques to bring calm
- Grounding exercises to interrupt suicidal impulses
- Containment skills for overwhelming thoughts
Make Suicidal Clients Feel Heard, Seen, and Understood
- Narrative Therapy Strategies, story and metaphor
- Loss timelines to release past negative experiences
- Therapeutic letter writing
- Linking Objects to handle emotional memories
- Let go of adverse life imprints
Suicide and Existential Shattering: Move Clients from “Do I Want to Live?” to “How Do I Want to Live?”
- How belief systems keep clients stuck
- Assumptions after a life shattering event
- Strategies to help clients tolerate uncertainty
- Shattered Vase exercises to restore hope
- Exercises to manage anger, unforgiveness and thoughts of revenge
- Certificate of Debt
- Rock exercise
- Reinvest in a Life Worth Living
Rita A. Schulte, LPC, specializes in the treatment of depression and suicidality, grief and loss issues, anxiety, relationship problems, and eating disorders. Rita’s beloved husband died of suicide in 2013, and she speaks candidly about her loss in the hope of helping others to heal.
The author of Think This Not That: Eliminate Toxic Thinking and Rewire Your Brain (Leafwood) and Shattered: Finding Hope and Healing through the Losses of Life (Leafwood), Rita also writes for numerous publications and blogs. Her articles have appeared in Counseling Today Magazine, Thriving Family, and LifeHack.org.
Rita is also the creator and host of Heartline Radio where she talks with counselors, authors and everyday people looking for advice on moving through the difficulties of life. Rita earned a B.S. degree in psychology and a master’s degree in counseling from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Financial: Rita Schulte is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rita Schulte is a member of the American Counseling Association; and the National Board of Certified Counselors.
Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs ,Rita Schulte,Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs – Rita Schulte,Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs Course download,Rita Schulte course review
Buy the Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Rita Schulte – Suicide- Identification, Intervention and Prevention Skills Every Clinician Needs course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.