Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues
Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues – Robin Gilbert has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues – Robin Gilbert course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 23 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Robin Gilbert
- 6 Hours 23 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 26, 2020
Register today to advance your ECG skills! Leave with brand new insights to recognize not only lethal rhythms, but other diagnoses that can present with ECG changes. Learn how to assess for other patient clues that will help you analyze the complete clinical picture and initiate crucial interventions.
Imagine taking care of your patient when he suddenly becomes pale, diaphoretic, and tells you his heart is “going crazy”. You check his pulse…because that’s what nurses do… his heart rate is rapid and his blood pressure is 70/50. You connect him to the cardiac monitor get a stat ECG. His rate is >200, it looks like atrial fibrillation, but the QRS is wide…OH NO!!
Reading ECG’s proficiently takes practice and fine tuning over time. Experienced nurses from various departments and units have admitted to feeling terrified of ECG’s. Yes….terrified to miss something that the patient’s ECG is indicating. You don’t need to know everything, but you do need to know how NOT to miss the big stuff!
|Manual – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms (8.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Cardiovascular: A & P Basics
- Cardiac conduction system
- Conduction system and waveforms
Tips and Strategies
- 12-Lead vs. 15-Lead – and why
- Explaining limb leads and precordial leads
- Contiguous leads
- 5 step process for interpreting ECG’s
- Assessment tips
- Why, how, and significance
- Quick approach for determining axis
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Degree
- Bundle branch blocks in a nutshell
- Causes and complications
STEMI, NON-STEMI, Unstable Angina
- Initial presentation
- ECG’s changes
How Common Are These?
- Brugada syndrome
- Long QT syndrome
Confidence in ACLS Emergencies
- Treatment for wide vs. narrow complex tachycardias
- Cardiac pacing
What Critical Concern is Behind the Disguise?
- Heart Failure
- Tako Subo
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Subdural Hemorrhage
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Assist devices
Let’s Wrap It Up
- ECG and Rhythm Strip Practice
- Case presentations
Robin Gilbert, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, has over 25 years’ experience in emergency nursing. She is both a certified emergency nurse and certified pediatric emergency nurse. Robin has extensive experience working in the emergency department, progressive care, intermediate care, transitional care, step-down and, currently, as the regional manager for staff development at Central Maine Medical Center. Robin draws on her expertise to teach her own hospital staff and experienced healthcare audiences throughout the country on a variety of critical care and emergency nursing topics.
She has been an item writer for the Board Certification of Emergency Nursing (BCEN), a former Chairperson of BCEN, and most recently a contributing writer for the current CEN Review Manual. Robin is an active member of the Emergency Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Association for Nursing Professional Development, and is a reviewer for the ANCC’s Pathway to Excellence.
Financial: Robin Gilbert has an employment relationship with Central Maine Medical Center and Rumford Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robin Gilbert has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues ,Robin Gilbert ,Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues – Robin Gilbert ,Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues Course download,Robin Gilbert course review
Buy the Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Robin Gilbert – Recognize Lethal ECG Rhythms -Conquer the Patient Clues course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.