Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices
Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices – Rochelle Calvert has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices – Rochelle Calvert course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 20 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Rochelle Calvert
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 07, 2020
Effective trauma treatment requires more than a “one-technique-fits-all” approach. To be an effective clinician, you need an entire toolbox of skills in order to obtain the most positive outcomes for your clients.
Mounting evidence tells us that mindfulness and somatic-based practices may be the future of successfully healing the entire person in the treatment of trauma and stress disorders. These approaches have shown the ability to radically improve a traumatized client’s suffering and quality of life.
This groundbreaking workshop will give you the opportunity to learn and explore the top techniques and practices within mindfulness and somatic-based trauma healing. You’ll walk away with tips and tools that you didn’t know you were missing, and you’ll be equipped to apply these practices in session. Gain specific guidance on safe and effective skills to help you confidently work with your clients’ trauma and support their emotional, physical and mental well-being.
You’ll walk away from this recording with:
- Top mindfulness techniques specifically designed to treat trauma, stress and PTSD
- Targeted somatic interventions designed for improved outcomes
- Steps to incorporate the body into your current therapeutic approach
- Skills to manage vicarious trauma/secondary traumatic stress
Discover how you can take trauma treatment to the next level with mindfulness and somatic techniques to treat the whole client– body and mind!
|Manual – Trauma Treatment Toolbox (4.20 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Understanding Trauma, Stress, PTSD and Complex PTSD
- Differentiate and Identify:
- Acute Stress
- Complex PTSD
- Unresolved Trauma
- Assessment Measures for Trauma
- Ranges of Response to Trauma
Psychobiological, Social and Mindfulness-Based Orientations to Healing Trauma
- Trauma’s Impact on the Brain and Body
- Social Orientation Challenges
- How Mindfulness Can Help with Healing
Top Trauma-Informed Mindfulness Techniques
- Techniques for Working Skillfully with Arousal States
- Orienting and Shifting Attention
- The Natural Environment and Grounding
- Relationship and Community Support
Top Somatic-Based Trauma Treatment Interventions
- Read the Body and Teach Body Awareness
- Cultivating Sensory and Perception Awareness
- Movement Practices to Restore Healing
- Embodied Breath Practices
- How to Support with Safe Touch
How to Assess if Mindfulness and Somatic Practices are Right for Your Client
- Types of Symptom Expressions
- Level of Dissociation
- Difficulty of Functioning in Life
- Coping Skills
- Understanding Arousal States
Vicarious Trauma: What Clinicians Need to Know for Improved Outcomes
- Grounding During Difficult Sessions
- Mindfulness and Somatic Practices to Support Overwhelm
- Common Therapist Triggers
- Ongoing Support
New Mindful Life
Rochelle Calvert (Voth), Ph.D., CMT, SEP, BCBA, is the founder of New Mindful Life. She has studied mindfulness for the past 16 years and has taught classes, courses, workshops and retreats. Rochelle leads classes/courses/seminars in Six-week Introductory Training in Mindfulness, (S.I.T.), Awake in the Wild- Nature-Based Mindfulness retreats, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Mindfulness Based Eating, Mindful Parenting and Mindful Workplace. She also facilitates professional trainings in mindfulness for clinicians and travels the country teaching seminars for PESI. She also works as clinical psychologist in private practice in San Diego.
Rochelle offers mindfulness, nature-based therapy and somatic experiencing as a psychologist with New Mindful Life. Her therapeutic approach includes teaching people individual mindfulness meditations – both indoors and outdoors – specific to their unique concerns to support healing. She also integrates somatic experiencing healing (body-based healing through nervous system reorganization) with the mindfulness and nature-based meditation practices. Rochelle has therapeutic specialty areas of training to support integration of these services to individuals struggling with life transitions, depression, anxiety, PTSD, pain conditions, eating disorders, as well as families of developmentally delayed children/adults.
Financial: Rochelle Calvert is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rochelle Calvert is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Association for Behavior Analysis.
Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices ,Rochelle Calvert ,Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices – Rochelle Calvert ,Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices Course download,Rochelle Calvert course review
Buy the Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Rochelle Calvert – Trauma Treatment Toolbox -Top Mindfulness Techniques and Somatic-Based Practices course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.