Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice
Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice – Sara Lefkowitz has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice – Sara Lefkowitz course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 11 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Sara Lefkowitz
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 28, 2018
Plan to watch Sara Lefkowitz for this revitalizing workshop recording. Sara really understands nurses and the complexities of working in the healthcare environment. She has synthesized materials from important thought leaders in the fields of stress reduction, compassion and nursing to present to you powerful and useful tools to incorporate into your nursing practice.
Multiple demands, fast pace, change and complex situations are common in healthcare environments. This leads nurses to experience the acute and chronic effects of stress. During the stress reaction, the body is flooded with stress hormones. Sara will demonstrate exercises to calm the nervous system. The goal is to develop mindful RESPONSES to stressful events in place of harmful stress REACTIVITY. Mindful responses to stress will help you stay balanced and focused in the midst of a busy day and increase the effectiveness of your nursing practice.
Nurses work with people in crisis. We can become distressed and overwhelmed by other people’s trauma and illness. This contributes to burnout and compassion fatigue. Sara will teach you techniques to develop emotional boundaries and to work successfully with difficult emotions.
Patients and colleagues want to feel seen and heard. The skillful choice of words and good listening can turn potential conflict into collaboration. Learn effective mindful communication techniques.
Sara is confident that this workshop will help nurses regain their sense of vitality, purpose and desire to make a difference in the world. Enroll now for a life- and career-changing event!
|Manual – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses (4.66 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Know your Stress: Naming your Top 5 External and Internal Stressors
- Workplace Stressors: Workload, high acuity, code blue, demanding patients, abusive co-workers, lack of control, scheduling
- Home Stressors: Relationships, family, care giving, household management
- Life Stressors: Money, time, illness, aging, death
- Internal Stressors: Anger, fear, worry, attitudes, memories
- Recognizing your stress reactivity pattern: Are you a Fight, Flight or Freezer?
- Immediate Stress Relief
- Learn and Practice Quick Stress Busters: Four Square Breathing, Recruiting the Senses, STOP
- Long-Term Stress Relief
- The new brain research: Neuroplasticity
- Hypervigilance and the overactive amygdala
- Mindfulness and Compassion Meditation Practices
- Nursing and Negative Stress Reaction Patterns
- Burnout: Emotional exhaustion, depersonalization, and loss of personal efficacy
- Rate yourself: Maslach Burnout Inventory
- Compassion fatigue
- Lateral violence: Disruptive, abusive, or inappropriate behavior between nurses
- Explore Mindfulness
- Intention/Attention /Attitude
- The present moment
- Experience: Mindful eating
- Mindful eating at work: Tips and techniques
- Focus and Concentration
- Calming the mind
- Mindfulness Attention Awareness Scale (MAAS)
- Mindfulness and patient safety
- Experience: Mindfulness of breathing
- Responding vs. Reacting to Stress
- Stress reactivity habits
- Experiential exercise: Stress awareness and stress release
- Using awareness to ‘Center’ during workplace turmoil
- Caring and Compassion: Exploring the Heart of Healthcare
- Job satisfaction and burnout
- Self-compassion: Kindness, common humanity, and mindfulness
- Rate yourself: Self-Compassion Scale
- Compassion Meditation 1: To work with difficult feelings (judgment, blame, shame, doubt) towards yourself
- Compassion Meditation 2: To cultivate greater compassion towards self and others
- Workplace Scenarios: Apply Mindful Communication
- A patient’s family member wants to monopolize your time
- You are overloaded and asked to take another admission
- A colleague questions your clinical judgment
- A patient is triggering unwelcome memories from your past
- Today you are irritated by everyone at work
- Working with an emotional spouse at the deathbed
- Stress and the Workplace
- The Toxic Workplace: Overwork, Bullying, Blame and Burnout
- The Healthy Workplace: Teamwork, Safety, Mentoring, Flourishing
- Employee health and wellness programs
- Self-Care and Resiliency: Keys to a Sustainable Nursing Career
- Stress reduction
- Time management
- Balance: Work to home transitions
- Workplace wellness
- Creating a self-care plan
- Teaching Stress Reduction Strategies to Patients and Families
- Choosing appropriate techniques
Sara Lefkowitz, RN, BSN, MPA, is a dynamic and engaging speaker who presents highlyacclaimed seminars on Stress Reduction for Nurses throughout the United States. She has firsthand knowledge of the challenges that nurses face through her years working in large urban hospitals on Medical Surgical Units and in the Emergency Department. She did this while being a wife and mother, and understands the difficulties of juggling family and career responsibilities.
In 2013, Sara undertook a course of study to learn practical techniques to heal the healer. She studied Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and trained as a facilitator. She studied Vipassana Meditation at Spirit Rock Meditation Center. She learned compassion practices from studying Vajrayana Buddhism at Tara Mandala Meditation Center. Other notable influences in the development of this workshop include Rick Hanson, Christine Neff and Nonviolent Communication. During this experiential and careerchanging workshop, Sara will teach you how to calm the mind, soothe the emotions and speak up for the profession.
Financial: Sara Lefkowitz is a tenured nursing faculty for College of Marin. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sara Lefkowitz is a member of the American Nurses Association; and the San Francisco Bay Area Tara Mandela Sangha.
Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice ,Sara Lefkowitz ,Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice – Sara Lefkowitz ,Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice Course download,Sara Lefkowitz course review
Buy the Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Sara Lefkowitz – Stress Reduction Strategies for Nurses -Revitalize Your Practice course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.