Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function
Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function – Shane Malecha has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function – Shane Malecha course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 30 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Shane Malecha
- 6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 19, 2016
- Diagnostic Techniques & Clinical Clues for the Evaluation of DJD
- Options and Strategies to Prevent or Delay Arthritic Changes
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Techniques to Return Adult Patients to Active Lifestyles
- Case Studies and Practice Labs
For many adults, an active lifestyle is simply a way of life. The process of degenerative joint disease, or arthritis, often stops them in their tracks. Getting patients back into action, while curbing patient re-admission and managing Medicare’s multiple procedure payment reduction and therapy cap are challenges you face every day. Attend this seminar and gain valuable tips and strategies to address these challenges.
Join Shane Malecha, PT, DPT, MS, CSCS, and learn the concepts of Degenerative Joint Disease in a way that makes a confusing and often overwhelming topic fun, understandable and applicable to the next patient interaction. Case studies and mock patient presentations not only make the seminar fun and entertaining, they also put the concepts into action, allowing you to create a thought pattern to apply when a patient is in your office. Shane will take you through the assessment process, detailing the key steps of the pathology, evaluation techniques and concepts, specifically including skills to evaluate and treat the degenerative joint.
You will learn the non-operative and surgical interventions currently being used to treat DJD patients, as well as the latest rehabilitation protocols that will take the individual to active once again.
|Webcast Manual (11.74 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Diagnostic Criteria for Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- American Medical Association (AMA) Guidelines
- Arthritis foundation’s guidelines
- Medical history
- DJD v. Rheumatoid Arthritis v. Gout
- Other Arthritic conditions
The Pathophysiology of DJD in:
- Weight-bearing joints
- Non-weight bearing joints
- The spine
- Silver Sneakers
- Ergonomic work and home environments
- Positional awareness
Techniques to Maintain Mobility
- Motion is lotion
- Muscle balance
- Joint stability
- Diet and supplements
- Super foods
- Over the counter supplements
- Total joint arthroplasty
- Total hip
- Total knee
- Total shoulder
- MCP replacement
Physical Therapy Management
- Introduction of assistive devices
- Pre-op exercise program
- Smoking cessation
- Weight reduction
- Motivational interviewing techniques
Total Joint Regimens
- Acute care post-op
- Post-op teaching
- Gait instruction specific to intervention
- Exercise programs
- Critical pathways
- Program Goals
- Design of exercise regimen
- Scar care management
- Outcome measure
- Gait Progression
- Household v. community ambulation
- Addressing the “What can I do?”
- Mature adult
- Middle-aged adult
- 1+ year to complete recovery
- Activity guideline
- Quality of life
- Cost benefits of activities
Shane Malecha holds advanced degrees in Physical Therapy and Biology. He is also certified by the NSCA as a strength and conditioning specialist. His clinical experience includes six years of practice in a variety of settings, including out-patient, in-patient, neurological rehabilitation, and sports medicine. One of his areas of specialization is in spinal assessments and rehabilitation along with fall prevention. Dr. Malecha also contributes his time to the Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy as a reviewer, American Physical Therapy Association’s Advisory Panel of Education, and the Special Olympics FUNFitness program.
Dr. Malecha has practiced for Aegis Therapies since 2009. Other experiences include having been a director of a home health agency and staff clinician for an orthopedic/sports medicine clinic. Dr. Malecha graduated from Massachusetts General Hospital’s Institute of Health Professions with a doctoral degree in 2006. He received his Masters Degree in Science in 2004 from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, and a B.A. in Biology/Pre-Medicine from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota in 2001.
Dr. Malecha has lectured extensively in the areas of medical screening for physical therapy, Lumbar/Thoracic and Cervical evaluation and treatment, vestibular rehabilitation, and fall prevention.
Financial: Shane Malecha is receiving a fee for speaking at today’s educational activity.
Nonfinancial: Shane Malecha has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function ,Shane Malecha ,Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function – Shane Malecha ,Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function Course download,Shane Malecha course review
Buy the Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Shane Malecha – Therapeutic Strategies for Degenerative Joint Disease -Overcoming Pain and Improving Function course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.