Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6
ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 – Steven C. Hayes Download. You’ll be introduced to the core ACT concepts by Steven Hayes, and learn by …
Buy Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
You’ll be introduced to the core ACT concepts by Steven Hayes, and learn by watching numerous sessions conducted by Hayes and other leading ACT practitioners with a variety of clients.
ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 – Steven C. Hayes course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: – include: –
ACT in Action: 6-Video Series
If you’re interested in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, this in-depth, 6-video series will teach you all you want to know and more. You’ll be introduced to the core ACT concepts by Steven Hayes, and learn by watching numerous sessions conducted by Hayes and other leading ACT practitioners with a variety of clients.
ACT has quickly established itself as a leading “3rd wave” approach in the behavioral therapy tradition. However, unlike CBT, which emphasizes helping a client modify irrational or unhelpful thoughts, the underlying philosophy of ACT is that trying to change or even fix ourselves often exacerbates our symptoms–and thus acceptance is key.
ACT brings together the best of many worlds: it integrates mindfulness into a coherent system of therapy (long before mindfulness was all the rage), and at the same time extensive research on ACT with a variety of populations has helped it to achieved the status of an evidence-based approach, recognized as such by the American Psychological Association and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) of the U.S. Government.
Note: 10.75 CE total credits are available with this series; CE courses must be purchased by clicking on individual titles below.
To order an individual title in this series separately, click on the title of your choice in the list below.
In this Series…
- Facing the Struggle
- Control and Acceptance
- Cognitive Defusion
- Mindfulness, Self, and Contact with the Present Moment
- Values and Action
- Psychological Flexibility
If you want to deepen your understanding of ACT, and develop your skills as an ACT practitioner–or just add some touches of ACT to the work you’re already doing–you really can’t go wrong with this series. Aside from getting personal supervision with a skilled ACT trainer, there’s no better way to learn this system. But if you’re not sure whether ACT is an approach that is right for you, you might want to read the article by Russ Harris, as well as the interview by Steven Hayes.
As Russ Harris writes, “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, known as ‘ACT’ (pronounced as the word ‘act’) is a mindfulness-based behavioral therapy that challenges the ground rules of most Western psychology. It utilizes an eclectic mix of metaphor, paradox, and mindfulness skills, along with a wide range of experiential exercises and values-guided behavioral interventions. ACT has proven effective with a diverse range of clinical conditions: depression, OCD, workplace stress, chronic pain, the stress of terminal cancer, anxiety, PTSD, anorexia, heroin abuse, marijuana abuse, and even schizophrenia.”
Hayes is indeed an impressive character: on top of an extremely successful career as a behavioral researcher, he co-developed ACT with Kelly Wilson and Kirk Strosahl. As you’ll see on these videos, he has a powerful presence. But he makes it clear that he is not interested in having students imitate him, but instead he wants practitioners to find what is useful in ACT and apply it to their own works. As he stated in our interview, “ACT processes and procedures allow you to fit what you’re doing to the needs of an individual and create things on the fly and do things that make sense to you clinically, and yet know that you’re practicing inside an evidence-based care framework. It’s nice to not have to check your mind at the door and leave behind some of the deeper clinical issues that interest you. You don’t have to minimize or dismiss the complexity of human beings in order to make it on the list of evidence-based treatments.”
Note: Cover artwork from painting by Victor Yalom
ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 ,Steven C. Hayes,ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 – Steven C. Hayes,ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 Course download,Steven C. Hayes course review
Buy the Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Steven C. Hayes – ACT in Action-Steven Hayes-Complete Series DVDs1-6 course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.