Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach
The ACT Model & Approach – Steven C. Hayes has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
The ACT Model & Approach – Steven C. Hayes course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 46 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Steven C. Hayes
- 5 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 02, 2010
Acceptance and mindfulness is having a profound impact on clinical practice. Both empirically-supported and focused on deep clinical issues, acceptance and mindfulness approaches have been shown to help clients cope with a wide variety of clinical problems including:
- Substance Abuse
- Psychotic Symptoms
Many have described ACT as the next DBT! Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) can empower your clinical work. ACT takes the view that trying to change difficult thoughts and feelings as a means of coping can be relatively ineffective. However, new, powerful acceptance and mindfulness-based alternatives are readily available.
When combined with values—and committed action—ACT skills can quickly mobilize even some of our most stuck clients. The intention of the workshop is to provide you with the foundation of ACT and a beginning set of skills and experiences that will direct further development.
This seminar recording will provide a comprehensive understanding of the ACT model. Learn how the six core processes of ACT explain psychopathology and impact the therapeutic relationship and client outcomes. In addition, you will learn to formulate cases from an ACT viewpoint and apply those to your existing CBT skills.
|Manual (1.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Acceptance and Mindfulness
- The role of language in the ubiquity of human suffering
- Self-struggle and experiential avoidance
- Objectification and dehumanization
The ACT Model
Mindfulness from an ACT Point of View
Evidence of Impact
Learning to See ACT Processes in Flight
- Signs of each ACT process
- Assessing the Strength of ACT Processes
- Using the hexaflex model in case conceptualization
- Case conceptualization
- Breaking down ACT moves moment to moment
Steven C. Hayes, PhD, is the co-founder of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), best-selling author of Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life and Nevada Foundation Professor at the Department of Psychology at the University of Nevada. An author of 44 books and nearly 600 scientific articles, he has shown in his research how language and thought leads to human suffering, and has developed ACT as a way of correcting these processes. Hayes has been president of several scientific societies and has received several national awards, such as the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
His popular book Get Out Of Your Mind and Into Your Life was featured in Time magazine among several other major media outlets, and for a time was the number one best-selling self-help book in the United States.
Steven Hayes speaks internationally on acceptance and mindfulness and is one of the world’s most influential and cited clinical psychologists.
Financial: Steven Hayes is a Nevada Foundation Professor of the Department of Psychology at the University of Nevada.
Nonfinancial: Steven Hayes has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
The ACT Model & Approach ,Steven C. Hayes,The ACT Model & Approach – Steven C. Hayes,The ACT Model & Approach Course download,Steven C. Hayes course review
Buy the Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Steven C. Hayes – The ACT Model & Approach course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.