Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians
South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians – Susan Lewis has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians – Susan Lewis course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 01 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Susan Lewis
- 6 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 13, 2019
Join Susan Lewis, psychologist and attorney, for this recording that will prepare you for litigation issues which can put your client, your license and your practice at risk. You will learn how to structure your practice to limit exposure of risk, as well as discover simple records, notes and actions that will protect you in the event of a complaint. Susan will provide you with the following take-home tools to minimize risk:
- Updates on HIPAA and South Dakota laws and regulations
- Risk management strategies
- How to avoid litigation dilemmas, complaints and malpractice actions
- Best practices in the professional relationship, informed consent and office policies
You will learn through problem-solving discussions that are representative of actual ethical decisions you encounter in your clinical practice. The blending of Susan’s experience as a lawyer, work within the court system and extensive clinical experience makes her a hands-on, knowledgeable instructor!
|Manual – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians (2.01 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Law vs. ethics
- Elements of legal informed consent
- Nuts and bolts of office policies
- Records vs. psychotherapy notes
- What to put in a record
- Limitations on confidentiality
- South Dakota case law & danger to others
- South Dakota duty to warn potential victims
- The latest updates you need to know
Practical Approach to Risk Management
- Elements of Consent
- Competence & scope of practice
- Boundary violations/crossings
- Issues with modern technology
- Texting, cell phones, e-mail, video psychotherapy
- Perils of supervision
- Licensing complaints & malpractice lawsuits
- South Dakota specific statutes
- South Dakota rules and regulations
- Case law and how to find it
Navigate the Legal System
- Roles of attorneys
- Subpoena & disclosure of confidential information
- Depositions, interrogatories, expert testimony
Treatment of Minors
- South Dakota age of majority
- Consent to treatment
- Separation & divorce
Susan J. Lewis, Ph.D., J.D., is a licensed clinical and forensic psychologist and lawyer. She has over 25 years of experience in clinical practice with unique populations that have included female sexual offenders incarcerated at a woman’s prison, self-injurious individuals, forensic patients and individuals who suffer from severe and persistent mental illness. In addition to clinical practice, Dr. Lewis has served in leadership roles as clinical director, program manager, and supervisor for psychiatry residents and post-doctoral psychologists.
Currently, Dr. Lewis teaches courses on Law and Ethics in Mental Health that are state specific to the laws of each state. She has also lectured nationwide on the DSM-5® and differential diagnosis. She taught courses at Harvard’s Extension School and Northeastern University on The Psychology of Criminal Behavior. She is the author of Legal and Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians: Best Practices for Avoiding Litigation, Complaints and Malpractice (PPM, 2016) and her latest book From Deep Within: A Forensic and Clinical Psychologist’s Journey (2018).
A sought-after consultant, Dr. Lewis works with attorneys on controversial issues such as dangerousness, competence to stand trial, criminal responsibility evaluations, and civil and criminal commitment. She works with attorneys on strategies of how mental illness might impinge on legal decision-making. Dr. Lewis has been adjudicated an expert in almost all of the district and superior courts in Massachusetts.
Her extensive clinical experience makes her a hands-on, knowledgeable instructor. She is engaging and has a wonderful sense of humor, which she brings to her seminars.
Financial: Susan Lewis is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Lewis is a member of the American Psychological Association.
South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians ,Susan Lewis ,South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians – Susan Lewis ,South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians Course download,Susan Lewis course review
Buy the Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Susan Lewis – South Dakota Legal & Ethical Issues for Mental Health Clinicians course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.