The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson
Frank Anderson – The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Frank Anderson – The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 6 Hours 01 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Frank Anderson
- 6 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 16, 2016
Many professionals like you are intimidated by the risks associated with psychiatric medications:
- How do you know if psychiatric meds are the best choice for your client right now?
- Could a new medication provide better patient outcomes?
- Could drug side effects make your client worse?
- How do I remember the names of all these drugs and what they do?
Like most mental health professionals you imagine you play no role with your clients and their meds. But you do play an important role in the success of medications your clients take.
This workshop will teach you what you need to know to become better informed, proactive, and effective in working with clients and medications. You will:
- Determine when a psychopharmacology consultation is necessary
- Help clients effectively communicate with their prescriber
- Learn the best prescribing practices for treating depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, PTSD, dissociation, psychotic disorders, insomnia, ADHD, and more …
- Learn how to stay involved throughout the prescribing process – increasing the likelihood of medication success
- Help clients understand that medications treat symptoms – not feeling or diagnoses
In addition, you will learn how medications work to permanently change the brain and calm down the nervous system. By simply knowing the functions of the five neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine, glutamate and GABA), you will have a solid understanding for which medications treat which syndromes. We will also discuss the benefits and uses of alternative and complimentary medications as well as what is new and emerging in the world of psychopharmacology.
You will walk away from this workshop with all you need to know to help your clients avoid the risk of experiencing unnecessary side effects, having poor compliance, taking to many meds (poly-pharmacy) or even taking the wrong medications for their symptoms.
|Manual (1.43 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Therapist’s Role
- Determining when a med consult is appropriate
- What prescribers need to hear from you
- Prepare your client to talk to their prescriber
- Working with your own feelings and beliefs about medications
Preparing your client
- Exploring your client’s hopes and fears about medications
- Help your client differentiate a psychological issue from a biological syndrome
- Uncover the roadblocks to successful treatment
Neurotransmitters and Receptors
- How medications work in the brain
- The Five Neurotransmitters: All you need to know
- Cortisol and the stress response
- Matching symptoms with the correct medications
- For the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD and more
- SSRI’s, SNRI’s and dual agents
- Dealing with sexual side effects
- How to boost the antidepressant response
- Treating kids and the elderly
- Hormones and mood: What’s the connection?
- Benzodiazepines- why they are so addictive?
- Why so many doctors prescribe them
- How to help clients use them appropriately and get off them safely
- What is best med for acute trauma?
- How they work to treat bipolar disorder, PTSD and more
- Why is compliance such a big issue?
- Dealing with the drawbacks and downsides
- For treating schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, PTSD, dissociation & more
- Why the upsurge in popularity?
- The differences between the old and new antipsychotics
- What I need to know about “metabolic syndrome?”
Meds for ADHD, Sleep Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Are they addictive? Do they actually work?
- Why are they overprescribed?
- How do I help my clients use them safely?
Exploring Alternative Treatments
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- St John’s wart
- Diet & exercise
- Light therapy
- Medical marijuana…and more!
What’s new and what’s in the pipeline?
Frank Anderson, MD, completed his residency and was a clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is both a psychiatrist and psychotherapist and specializes in the treatment of trauma and dissociation. He is passionate about teaching brain-based psychotherapy and integrating current neuroscience knowledge with the IFS model of therapy.
Dr. Anderson is a lead trainer at the IFS Institute with Richard Schwartz and maintains a long affiliation with, and trains for, Bessel van der Kolk’s Trauma Center. He serves as an advisor to the International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP) and was the former chair and director of the Foundation for Self-Leadership.
Dr. Anderson has lectured extensively on the Neurobiology of PTSD and Dissociation and wrote the chapter “Who’s Taking What” Connecting Neuroscience, Psychopharmacology and Internal Family Systems for Trauma in Internal Family Systems Therapy – New Dimensions. He co-authored a chapter on “What IFS Brings to Trauma Treatment in Innovations and Elaborations in Internal Family Systems Therapy” and recently co-authored Internal Family Systems Skills Training Manual.
Dr. Anderson maintains a private practice in Concord, MA.
Financial: Frank Anderson maintains a private practice. He receives a consulting fee from the Center for Self Leadership. Dr. Anderson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frank Anderson is the President of the Foundation for Self Leadership.
Frank Anderson ,The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know!,Frank Anderson – The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know!,Frank Anderson Course download,The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! course review
Buy the The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Psychotherapy of Psychopharmacology – What every Mental Health Professional needs to know! – Frank Anderson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.