Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques
Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques – Theresa A. Schmidt has the same quality as the author’s salapage.
Buy Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques Course at AiBox. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques – Theresa A. Schmidt course with special price just for you:
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
Total sizes: 5 Hours 37 Minutes – include: – Audio and Video
- Theresa A. Schmidt
- 5 Hours 37 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 21, 2014
A Balanced Approach to Fall Prevention
Falls are the leading cause of injury death and the most common cause of nonfatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma among older adults. Although prevalent, providers often discover balance deterioration in its aftermath, learning to recognize and treat balance disorders from piecemeal lessons learned the hard way. The rapidly expanding healthcare needs of America’s booming geriatric population, combined with strict reporting requirements for Medicare reimbursement effected in 2013, demand that healthcare professionals learn to assess functional measures correctly and, more importantly, prevent falls before they happen.
Learn evidence-based balance examination and rehabilitation techniques with hands-on practice in this comprehensive recording. Explore the epidemiology of falls and review current evidence that indicates the effectiveness of the interventions presented, with recommendations for designing programs to achieve functional outcomes for balance rehabilitation. Finally, review basic G-codes to use for maximum reimbursement as you expand your practice with an aging population that relies heavily on Medicare. Step confidently from this recording with balance assessment and rehabilitation strategies that can be put into practice immediately for measurable objective results while protecting your bottom line.
|Manual – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques (3.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Neuromuscular and Medical Challenges of Aging
- Medical conditions
- Degenerative processes
Examination: Screening for Balance
- Vertebral Artery
- Timed Up and Go (TUG)
- Unilateral Stance
- 5 Times Sit to Stand (5TSS)
- Step Test
- Functional Reach
- Berg Balance Scale Lab
- Falls Efficacy Scale
- Falls Risk Self-assessment
- Activities-specific Balance Confidence scale
- Brief Bestest Lab
- Timed Up and Go
- 6 Minute Walk Test
- Figure 8
- Modified Gate Efficacy Scale
- Tinetti Performance Oriented Mobility Assessment
- Gait Abnormality Rating Scale
- Dynamic Gait Index Lab
- Star and Y Balance Tests
- Other balance tests
Interventions to Promote Balance and Prevent Falls
- Fall reduction education
- Therapeutic neuromuscular and functional exercise
- Tai Chi
- Other balance programs
Active Balance Clinic (ABC) Program
Evidence-Based Outcomes, Reliability, and Validity Studies on
Balance Tools and Interventions
Effect of Interventions on Fall Reduction, Rates, and Risk
Documentation Recommendations, G-codes
American Geriatric Society Panel Recommendations
Dr. Theresa A. Schmidt is President of Educise PC continuing education, and physical therapy in Dartmouth-Sunapee, NH. A board-certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Expert Witness, massage therapist, and coach with over 30 years’ experience in clinical practice and education, she integrates best evidence-based practices of manual therapy and orthopedic rehab, with complementary medicine approaches for outstanding peak performance. She graduated Long Island University’s Masters Physical Therapy Program in with Highest Honors, and received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy Program at University of New England. She served as faculty at Touro College Physical Therapy Programs, Nassau CC and CUNY Queens College in NY. Dr. Schmidt presented for International Fascia Research Congress, American Physical, Occupational, and Massage Therapy Associations, NASA Inomedic Health, Johns Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic and medical centers across North America. She is a published author, Reiki Master Instructor, and integrative medicine clinician. Learn more at www.Educise.com.
Financial: Theresa Schmidt maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Theresa Schmidt has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques ,Theresa A. Schmidt ,Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques – Theresa A. Schmidt ,Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques Course download,Theresa A. Schmidt course review
Buy the Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques course at the best price at AiBox. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Theresa A. Schmidt – Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.